Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loveashlina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 09:35 PM
    My ex wants me back again for the third time
    My boyfriiend and I started dating my sophomore year in high school he was my
    First real relationship. It was on and off. I broke up with him 3 times. The third time
    We stayed together for good. After a year of dating I could tell something was
    Wrong so he tells me he didn't feel the same way he did before so of course I
    Was upset and I said how and why and he said he didn't know he just didn't feel
    The connection anymore right then and there I walked away without saying a
    Word. Later that day he came to my house apoligizing to me saying he wanted
    Me back he said he saw me walk away and didn't like the thought of losing me.
    So I took him back. We lasted a couple more months. I could tell something was
    Wrong again. He was being distant and not talking to me. So after sleepless
    Nights and being upset I asked him to just tell me if he's going to break up with me I
    Need to know and he said he was thinking about so I said okay this is the last
    Time you want me back you work for it and walked away. Maybe a day or two later he
    Said he missed me and wanted me back again he said this time would be
    Different he doesn't want to lose me so once again I took him back. We lasted a
    Couple more months and by this time it had been a little over a year and a half of
    Dating. One day I was upset and was trying to tell him why I was upset but I
    Couldn't get it out and he said if he didn't tell him he couldn't help me and I said
    Sorry I was trying then he said I have a feeling that if we keep arguing like this my
    Feelings I had a couple months ago will come back. And I asked if they came
    Back and he said yeah so I said lets take a couple days of not talking or seeing
    Each other but then the next day I just wanted to know if he even wanted to be
    Together and he said no he didn't want to keep hurting me he wanted me to be
    Happy he said he'd rather break it off and keep it off than keep breaking up every
    Couple months. So a couple days later he came to pick up his stuff it was hard
    For the both of us because he said he really didn't want this but he can't keep hurting
    Me so we said goodbye. Then 2 days later I talk to him I find out he had lost his
    virginity to an ex girlfriend. And I am waiting till marriage to lose my virginity and
    He was a vrigin as well obviously. And he said he was sorry he regreted it and I
    Said this is it there is no more of us. A couple days later he said he missed me
    And realised he wants me back more than ever. By this time I had moved on well
    Tried at least. This guy started talking to me and he likes me A lot. So told my ex
    That and he said he wants to be that person he's sorry and regrets what he did
    So much and he wanted to be with me more than anything and will do anything
    To get me back he said this time is different he promised. He said he wouldn't do
    It again. I don't know what to believe. I don't wannna hurt him or the new guy I
    Have been talking to.

What should I do?
    purplezebra Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 12:34 AM
    Okay, first of all.. there shouldn't really be an "off and on" dating. It's either off or on. Taking someone back for the third time isn't a good idea. Thing of the things that went wrong in the past, and then ask yourself "What about this time will actually be different?". I advise you to find someone different who will treat you right:)
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 19, 2012, 02:00 PM
    You guys break up more than you are together. You broke up with him three times and he broke up with you as many times. That ought to tell you something. You two are not a match.
    You two have a pattern going and it will not change. Face it and move on.
    Fastswimmer84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 03:16 PM
    Y'all are back and forth a lot, but if he promises you it will be different this time what did he say to convince you the last two times? It's a simple answer for people who read this so it should be even easier for you as well... MOVE ON
    Stader Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 07:23 PM
    Ahh it didn't work the last time. Well why not torture myself some more. Manipulation. Wait for the right person. You will know cause love doesn't hurt and you truly will have no choice. Due to the reality... both of youwill fall stupidly head over heels in love and won't care . It will just happen. Blind side you. Both. It can't happen if you don't let it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What if I have back time? [ 3 Answers ]

The time I've collected while I was in jail for the same case that I'm on probation for does back time count

Looking Back In Time [ 24 Answers ]

I recently watched a program on the Science network about the history of the universe, and a representative from Hubble said that pointing the Hubble Telescope into deep space represented looking back in time. What does this mean, exactly? It's not a literal statement, is it? Does it relate to how...

Turn the time back [ 3 Answers ]

Black and white movie a man living in a light house puts meet scraps out for something he has not seen. One day the meat man does not save the scraps for him and the thing half alligator half man goes into town and kills. The end scene is the monster climbing up the light house after the man ...

Go back in time. [ 30 Answers ]

If you could go back in time and see 10 bands play who would they be. Mine are.. 1.Nirvana 2.Black Sabbath (when they were together) 3.Led Zeppelin 4.The Sex Pistols 5.The Doors 6.Jimi Hendrix 7.The Beatles 8.Lynyrd Skynyrd

Back in time [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know any details of a song by Fess Parker called Farewell. I am told he acted as Davy Crocket in the sixties, fraid that's all I know.?

View more questions Search