Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ckclark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 07:07 PM
    answer my math question now for free
    If 60% of all households own DVD players, what is the probability that if 11 households are selected at random, exactly 6 will own DVD players?
    mbari1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 07:57 PM
    Consider an experiment of rolling a single six sided dice. Let p be the population proportion (classical probability) of rolling a 2. What is the value for p? Explain reasoning.
    p^ (hat) is a sample proportion (empirical probability) of 2's rolled. Simulate experiment of rolling a single die 200 times to find your sample statistic, p^(hat). The count next to the roll 2 is the frequency to use to compute the empirical probability.

Simulated experiment of rolling 200 times:
    face 1- 38
    face 2- 26
    face 3- 26
    face 4- 34
    face 5- 31
    face 6- 45
    mbari1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 07:58 PM
    Im sorry! I didn't mean to submit my own math question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Answer my math word problem free? [ 8 Answers ]

8.Andrew earns a gross annual salary of $65 700. He also earns $165 per week from a rental property that he owns in Caloundra. A.Calculate Andrew's gross annual income. B.Andrew travels 320 km to Caloundra and back four times a year to inspect his property and is allowed a tax deduction of 58...

Answer to word math problems for free? [ 5 Answers ]

8(2x -3)= -16

Answer my math problem for free [ 4 Answers ]

suppose you used the rule (6x,6y) to transform this figure into a new figure.how would the side lengths of the new figre compare to the side lengths of the original?

Free math tutorial answer my question? [ 2 Answers ]

Suppose an orange to be a perfect sphere whose diameter is 3in, and suppose that the skin is of uniform thickness 1/8 in, and that the juice of the orange is uniformly distributed throughout its meat. Find the depth of a slice cut from the outside that will contain as much juice as a slice whose...

Answer my math problem for free [ 3 Answers ]

.41+21.4+6.3+280= how do they get the answers

View more questions Search