Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcservice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 05:17 PM
    Phone only makes outgoing calls what's wrong
    I have a dial tone. I can call out but I'm not receiving in calls.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2012, 05:32 PM
    Look at the ends of your phone cords for corroded/burnt connections.
    Also, try calling your house with cell phone and answer when it "Should" be ringing, may bad ringer/ringer off.
    Try other phones, or try yours at a house that rings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you obtain just the incoming or outgoing call history from a cell phone? [ 2 Answers ]

I asked a question about getting my husbands call history records and the answer was no. I didn't know if you could just obtain any one of the call history? Can you obtain either the incoming or outgoing calls I will be willing to pay if they are cheap?

A babysitter gets weird phone calls when she calls the police they tell her to get ou [ 2 Answers ]

I think I saw this in the early to mid 90s when a babysitter gets a weird phone calls she calls the police they call her back and tell her to get out of the house because the calls are coming from inside the home and when they finally show the killer he's is painted into the wall made to look like...

Phone Jack has outgoing dial tone, but does not receive incoming calls. Why? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a panel that has 2 jacks on it. One jack works just fine, but the other isn't receiving incoming calls. It gets a dial tone, but won't receive calls. Plugging the phone cord into the working jack... makes the phone work, but I have a Modem connected to that. I've got the line routed...

Phone calls [ 2 Answers ]

Caller: Send help quick, my wife is going into labor! Operator: Is this her first child? Caller: No, dangit, I'm her Husband!

Phone Calls [ 3 Answers ]

:( my husband and I have known the other for a year this past may '07, but we got married feb '07. I found numbers in his wallet and found out he had been calling these two women. He works hard and takes care of our family and I know he loves the hell out of me. We have a very good sex life and...

View more questions Search