Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niko5555 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 03:06 PM
    What do you do when you can't download anything on your computer
    I try to download programs onto my computer and it doesn't work what am I supposed to do now and I can't play any games on pogo.
    cyber_i9 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 04:46 PM
    I think it is some virus problem. Usually when your computer is infected with virus it does not download or allow downloaded programs to run.
    I think you should scan your computer with Anti-virus
    If this also does not work then you will have to format your computer
    peet caliman Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 02:39 PM
    I agree with cyber i9.. Other than that, try to undo what was done before it stopped working. Also, backup whatever you want now before it gets worse.
    dell_ratish_c Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 01:46 PM
    Hi ,

My name is Rathish and I am working with Dell Social Media Team.
    You have mentioned in the post that you are not able download anything on your computer and also you are not able to play games.
    I would like to ask few things and also would like to give some steps which you can try.
     Please let me know the operating system which you are using.
     Are you not able to install any program on the computer or you are not able to download.
     Please let me know which browser are you using. If you are using internet explorer please try the steps given below.
    Please open internet explorer.
    Click on tools => Internet options => click on Advance tab => reset explorer.
    Also please download a different browser and check if you are getting the same issue or not.
    Please try the steps and let us know if you need any further help.

Thanks & Regards,
    Dell_Ratish_C
    Dell Social Media Responder
    Dell | Facebook
    Twitter
    Videos from Dell - YouTube
    ComputerHelpers Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Aug 8, 2012, 11:32 PM
    Assuming you have admin rights for downloading

Try this free virus scanner

Then this disk optimizer

Usually sorts out some nasty registry/file issues
    Beerayne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2013, 11:14 PM
    How do you format your computer? The same problem is happening to me where it won't let me run games or download them.. or it won't let me play a downloaded game called league of legends because it won't allow me to finish updating one of the patches.. help me out ? What should I do? & do you know any anti virus programs that could help(free preferably)? I'm on a windows 7

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't download anything on my computer [ 3 Answers ]

I can't download Yahoo toolbar or anything please help me?

Computer won't download [ 3 Answers ]

My computer will not let me download anything. It says the security will not let it, (do not understand) did not change anything in settings, and was downloading things before help

Why can't I download to my computer? [ 2 Answers ]

When I bring up Internet Explorer and clik on something I get a box that says there a problem and is closing, in a second it is back. I try to click on links like the ones you have in your answers it goes to a blank window. I thought it was the flash player so I uninstalled to reinstal whe I click...

I cannot download anything on my computer! [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to download the lates itunes on my computer, but my computer won't let me. It says I need Windows XP, but I have that already. I think it's because my computer is quite old and has a celeron processor. I also didn't have it connected to the internet for about a year last year, so I...

View more questions Search