Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jap5646 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 01:56 PM
    Will I pass an ETG test 87 hours after drinking?
    I'm new to this site and had posted this question a few days ago with no answers so I'm wondering if I'm doing it right. My question was for Dr Bill... who I've seen answer several questions similar to mine. Just wondered his expert opinion on passing an ETG test 87 hours after a last drink. Three beers, a few shots over a ten hour period. I'm a 31 year old female. Any answers would be appreciated, as the ETG test could potentially be tomorrow at 6pm. Thanks.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2012, 02:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jap5646 View Post
    I'm new to this site and had posted this question a few days ago with no answers so I'm wondering if I'm doing it right. My question was for Dr Bill...who I've seen answer several questions similar to mine. Just wondered his expert opinion on passing an ETG test 87 hours after a last drink. Three beers, a few shots over a ten hour period of time. I'm a 31 year old female. Any answers would be appreciated, as the ETG test could potentially be tomorrow at 6pm. Thanks.
    I didn't see your original post.

Few people are EtG positive after 78-80 hours regardless of amount of alcohol consumed. How many shots did you have and please provide your height and weight, as well as time started and finished drinking. Can then figure more precisely.

Jun 18, 2012, 02:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBill100 View Post
    I didn't see your original post.

Few people are EtG positive after 78-80 hours regardless of amount of alcohol consumed. How many shots did you have and please provide your height and weight, as well as time started and finished drinking. Can then figure more precisely.
    I am 5'2" and weigh approx 150lbs. Started drinking at 4pm Friday evening on to about 2am or so, had there or four shots of Fireball whiskey as well as the aforementioned beers. Could potentially have an ETG test Tuesday evening at 6pm or Wednesday evening at noon. Thanks for your insight.
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2012, 02:44 PM
    Figuring 7 drinks across a 10 hour period you should have no EtG in your system at that time span. Shouldn't be close.

Please let us know when you get the results.

Jun 18, 2012, 03:10 PM
    [QUOTE=DrBill100;3158174]Figuring 7 drinks across a 10 hour period you should have no EtG in your system at that time span. Shouldn't be a close.

Please let us know when you get the results.[/QUOTE

THANKS I appreciate your quick response. It is not a for sure that I will be tested but I was needing some peace of mind. However, if I AM tested I will definitely follow up. Thank you again Dr. Bill.

Jun 18, 2012, 06:40 PM
    [QUOTE=jap5646;3158211][QUOTE=DrBill100;3158174]Figuring 7 drinks across a 10 hour period you should have no EtG in your system at that time span. Shouldn't be a close.

ACTUALLY, if its not too much of a bother, I have just one more question... what would the chances of passing g be if the ETG test was taken at Noon tomorrow (Tuesday) instead of at 6pm? Would I still be in the clear at that time frame? Thanks again.
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2012, 07:17 PM
    That would be 81 as opposed to 87 hours?

Probably. But keep in mind that time is the key factor in this or any type of analyte that is eliminated via metabolism.
    Dance14 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 06:41 AM
    [QUOTE=jap5646;3158476][QUOTE=jap5646;3158211]
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBill100 View Post
    Figuring 7 drinks across a 10 hour period you should have no EtG in your system at that time span. Shouldn't be a close.

ACTUALLY, if its not too much of a bother, I have just one more question....what would the chances of passing g be if the ETG test was taken at Noon tomorrow (Tuesday) instead of at 6pm? Would I still be in the clear at that time frame? Thanks again.
    Did you pass??
    balidesh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2013, 09:54 PM
    Hi Dr.Bill. I'm 160 and 5' 7''
    Drank 7 beers on Thursday at noon. Stopped at 1pm.
    Took the EtG at my 78 hour mark. They use the "80 hr" EtG test.
    What are the chances I will pass?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I pass the EtG at 40 hours after drinking [ 2 Answers ]

I drank on Tuesday about 8 beers and 3 shots and stopped around 1am n tested 40 hours later on Monday night drank lots of water and anti oxidant tea and flushed good my cut off is 500ng will I pass

EtG pass in 300 hours after multiple drinking episodes [ 1 Answers ]

Dr bill if I drank semin frequently in the past month, maybe eight times. Pretty heavily, and I give myself 300 hours before my EtG test should I be in the clear? I'm 30yo male in decent shape

Will I pass the EtG with drinking app. 51 hours ago? [ 1 Answers ]

I had gastric bypass 9 months ago. On Saturday I had a tall and a short beer with being done about 4pm. Today on Monday I had to take a EtG test at about 7pm. I did not know I was being tested and it was stupid to drink but do you think I will pass or fail?

Can I pass an EtG test after drinking 40 hours ago? [ 3 Answers ]

I drank a couple beers on Friday night. Saturday, I drank Bacardi & Sloe Gin. I stopped drinking before 12 a.m on Saturday night. I had my EtG test on Monday around 3. I ate in the middle of drinking, and before I went to bed. A lot. Like in all 4 burritos, a pizza, and chips. I don't know if that...

View more questions Search