Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mayu1984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 01:49 PM
    Can it be paranormal
    For three night in a row my clock radio came on at the same time. I did not set alarm,also it was set to FM but when it came on it was on AM. Also on three different cell phone company's,I would see there was a message I would check it,and nothing was there and no number. What can it be
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2012, 02:10 PM
    What do you mean by could YOU be paranormal?

Are you asking if you are somehow psychic, something else?

Let me make sure I understand this - your clock radio was not set but had been set to an FM station. It came on during the night, not having been set, to an AM station. You then reset it and it came on again two more times?

And your cell phones would ring, there would be no message and no number? Mine rings once and does NOT record the calling number. Could that be it?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 18, 2012, 04:49 PM
    There are a number of issues with electronics. To put it bluntly, everything electronic is junk and made to be replaced... so that covers probably 80% of your problems right there. Our planet is constantly being bombarded with signals and electrical fields. I have no problem that some electronics simply receive wrong/bad signals.

One time our baby monitor broadcast crystal clear a baby crying. Ours was asleep and nobody I know of around us had a baby... but I also don't think for one second it was paranormal.

I would get a new clock. If things go funny with that one... the paranormal might be a little closer... but not yet.
    cococola44 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jun 21, 2012, 09:08 AM
    Things controlled by towers or by satellite have known to do funky things like that. Buy another clock and see what happens
    DarthDay69 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2013, 02:25 PM
    Faulty clock, or if you live by military base, it may have got blasted by a frequency they were using or testing. Or a ghost is trying to wake you up. LOL... One of the above. I would guess faulty clock though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal [ 6 Answers ]

My friend stays in a house that is haunted things get thrown doors slammed things missing and found in weird places like behind the TV physically scratched etc . I was told not to go but me being 14 and interested in the paranormal I went back . Me and the owner of the house ae very alike things...

Ask paranormal [ 1 Answers ]

When I was younger, around 4 or 5 I would see the faces of people spinning above me around in circles, mostly of middle age men and women but also some of younger children and elderly people they would all be talking at the same time and I could never fully understand them. Sometimes the same face...

Ask a paranormal [ 1 Answers ]

When I was young, I had many accidents. When I remember them, I am looking at myself from a distance. On 1 occasion, I think I had an out of body experience (when I broke my neck) and when I woke up, I had changed in my head. On 1 occasion, an aura reader said I had no aura below my neck just...

The paranormal [ 2 Answers ]

Is the paronormal real?:confused: how far can we take it? Is anything possible?

View more questions Search