Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J8e1e8p89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 11:28 AM
    My girlfriend has never how to orgasm
    I have been dateing my girlfriend for two and half years and we just had sex for the first time a month ago and in one month we have only had sex 11 times. She has never been with another guy that well having sex.she was saving her self tell we were married then she told me that she's was ready so we had sex for the first time and lasted about 15 minutes and she never climaxed.I asked if it felt good and she was how to breath and said yes but she didn't orgasm and she said she didn't. She has never orgasm when I was giving oral or 11 times of sex. She has never masturbated or orgasm by herself so I don't know if that has anything to do with itor what.she doesn't seem like she wants sex or oral .shes only horney porble once maybe 2 times a month. How do I get her to orgasm and want to have sex or fool around more or them I just to horney and them I just bad in bed . We have tried different position but they haven't worked.I allmost orgasm evertime about 10 to 15 minutes .ive asked her why she thinks why she doesn't orgasm and she said she doesn't know how to let go and she's just worried about me climaxing and I told her not to worry abput that and just enjoy it and relax. Any info would help thanks.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2012, 12:17 PM
    I'm not sure but the problem might be that she is not at ease because it was not her intention to have sex before marriage.

Does she climax by masturbating?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2012, 01:07 PM
    As you have found out... women AREN'T as easy to please as a guy is... and it takes a LOT of know-how for a guy to do it for her reliably. YOU have a LOT of learning to do.

This assumes she is even able to herself.

There is a LOT more involved then insert, remove... repeat.

Her mind AND heart have to be in it... AND you have to do everything the right way... then, maybe then you might be able to pull it off. And that's oral... few women can get off from normal intercourse.

Based on what you asked and how you asked it... you don't know much about what women like or what it takes... but don't dispare... you have a LOT of company. Lots of guys don't.
    J8e1e8p89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I'm not sure but the problem might be that she is not at ease because it was not her intention to have sex before marriage.

Does she climax by masturbating?
    She has never masturbated before she said she tried but didn't like it.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2012, 02:46 PM
    There you have it... if she hasn't learned to do it herself... it will be next to impossible for you to learn how to do it for her.

It all basically works the same for guys.. but every woman has a different very specific set of things that work for them. No one size fits all answer there.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 18, 2012, 04:27 PM
    It sounds like she may have some closed values to sex. And it also sounds like you are forcing it on her way to fast.

1. most women do not orgasm while actually having sex. It will happen though other stimulation before or after actual intercourse.

She will needs to learn to find out ( masterbation) as to what she likes and how she likes it.
    You are only guessing if she can not talk about it, and tell you what she wants.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 18, 2012, 05:20 PM
    If she doesn't masturbate then how can she know what she likes, and tell you what she likes?

I heard this in a movie the other day, and I loved it, because it's so true, "If she doesn't even want to have sex with herself, then why would she enjoy having sex with someone else?"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend can't orgasm [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been going out for a year now and she has just told me that she has never had an orgasm. Not only from me but all previous partners. She says I am the best she has ever had and really really enjoys sex with me. She says I have helped her develop herself sexually as I am...

My girlfriend can't orgasm? [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend is 18 years old. We have an equal agreement to hold off on sex until we're married. (Sorry if that displeases anyone but tough). Anyway, she told me that she's never experienced an orgasm and it's really frustrating her and getting her down that she can't seem to find a way to have...

My girlfriend never has an orgasm? [ 14 Answers ]

I have dated my girfriend for over 6 months now (I'm 26 and she's 21) and we've done just about everything sexually and she has not once orgasimed... and she claims that she's never even had an orgasm ever in her WHOLE LIFE even from herself masturbating... which I find hard to conceive, but she...

Orgasm for my girlfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Ive ben with my girlfriend for 3 1/2 years and at first she coulnt have an orgasm but Iafter month or so I worked out what she like she was 19 and hadn't had an orgasm before. Anyway now she as great orgms but sghe only has them hen I rub her meaning for 3 years she has never hd an orgasm while I...

Girlfriend can't seem to orgasm [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all, here is the situation. Me and my girlfriend have known each other and been dating for only over a month. We've had sex once and fooled around a couple of times. She's orgasimed with other boyfriends and any fling she had except for me. She will get up to the point where she is about...

View more questions Search