Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    18elynd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 11:07 AM
    How to get babysitting jobs in the summer?
    I am a very responsible 12 year old girl, who loves kids. I took the babysitting class at red cross. I help in my church nursery Fridays and Sundays. Everyone always says how good I am with kids! How can I ask some of the parents when they pick there kids up from church if I can babysit the kid?
    taxesforaliens Posts: 649, Reputation: 117

Jun 18, 2012, 11:13 AM
    You could make a flyer with your information/courses/experience and hand it out to the parents when they pick up their kids.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Babysitting jobs for a 12-year-old [ 1 Answers ]

I need help finding a babysitting job I turned 12 I have a 1 year old cusion that I babysite but she doent pay so can you help me find a babysitting job I would appreciate it thank you.

Babysitting jobs [ 2 Answers ]

What s a good way to get a baby sitting job? I would like you two right me an ad or tell me what is good information to include in my babysitting ad?

12 year-old Babysitting for the summer [ 11 Answers ]

Hello I'm a 12 year old boy who took a 6 hour class to be a certified babysitter in CPR and the Heimlick maneuver etc... but I don't know how to get my name out there to find some jobs for babysitting this summer and I am experienced but I can't find a way to find people with kids 2 and older to...

Babysitting and other jobs [ 10 Answers ]

How would you make an ad for babysitting, animal caring , car washing,l house and pet sitting and gardening If you need a person for one of these jobs contact me:) at

View more questions Search