Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jxj239 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 08:30 AM
    Weird symptoms
    Hello,

I have pain in my left arm, popping and pain in my ears, neck pain, a slight irritation of the throat, not painful, just irritated and sometimes feels mucousy to swollow, and the back of my head hurts and headaches are also prevalent.

Do you know what this might be?
    whymecdh1976 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 04:37 AM
    Hello, You need to go in and talk to a medical doctor. These days symptoms we all may have can mean many different things. If you body is telling you something, please listen to it/ This issue may be nothing at all be you will feel better after going in to see a doctor and get checked out from head to toes. After seeing a doctor and you continue to feel the same way, go see another doctor. Sometimes it takes seeing a few doctors to get the answers you need.

Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird symptoms lately? [ 1 Answers ]

Lately for about a week or two, I've been having symptoms of nausea after eating and usually at night... and it seems like I can never keep my food down after I eat... im not bullemic or anorexic or anything like that.. and also I don't know but I'm been sleeping too much also... headaches... and I...

Weird symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

Let me start with my period. Usually my period comes with bad cramps, bloating, heavy flow with some blood clots, and back aches . When I have a stressful week, it comes early with similar symptoms. Now it's a bit early than usual and I have no cramps whatsoever. The blood is brown and the...

Puppy not eating and having weird symptoms. [ 1 Answers ]

My puppy is not eating and or drinking anything... I have to force feed and maker her drink water out of a bottle... she has good and bad days... as in she gets limp, won't hold her head up, she coughs and sneezes, and gets the shivers all the time, when you pick her up sometimes she is like a...

View more questions Search