Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jayand Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 06:33 AM
    What can I do for a woman who not getting sex from her husband
    I'm a unmaried male and have a women friend which is married. Her husband is going to other woman ang having sex. My friend knows that and got so many unsuccessful efforts to stop it and but she couldn't. Now they are living together but not having sex for long time. In the period of they having sex also, she was not being satisfied with him. Now she is asking me to help her. What can I do for her? If I give her sex, will it be a problem for my life?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2012, 06:36 AM
    Is having sex with a married person a problem?

Yes - on many levels.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2012, 06:58 AM
    Yes I agree with Judy,

It will be a great problem stay away from it,Thanks.

John
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 20, 2012, 08:43 AM
    Yes, have her move out, file for divorce and then it will be different.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2012, 09:02 AM
    And that's assuming her husband isn't the jealous type who might make you "dissappear"... like that's never happened in the history of mankind.

What's wrong with finding an unattached woman anyway... there are plenty. If she was so unhappy in her current arraingement.. why hasn't she gotten divorced?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband has a child with another woman [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am here in high hopes that I can get some extreme help. My husband has a son with another woman and that is by far not the real issue here. He and she were together before we got together so I have absolutely no remorse for this. My real problem is such: I have always been...

Woman had a baby with my husband what? [ 5 Answers ]

It was a one night stand.. we did split for a while.. but we have worked it out... and things are going well. Our kids are both grown and out of the house. The problem is.. the baby was born early.. but now is fine.. he is 2... All of a sudden the mother is threatening that now she is going to go...

Ex husband wants to see kids with his other woman [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I live in England. I have separated from my husband of 20 years and am divorcing him for adultery. He has visited our two daughters for half an hour each week (he works in the town we live, but lives with his new woman 70 miles away). He now states he wants to have our daughters...

Husband Going To Another Woman [ 5 Answers ]

I did not realize that me and my husband were having problems... Everything seemed okay until he just hit me with it out of the blue last Tuesday... We had a long talk and got a lot of things out in the open and the past week has been absolutely wonderful... My problem and question is......

View more questions Search