Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    703332 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 05:51 AM
    Hide about non virginity
    I lost my virginity before 1 month with boyfriend, nw after 1 month I'm getting married with other guy, hw cn I hide about my non virginity, and what cn I do for not getting doubt on me.. please please please, help me.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 18, 2012, 06:07 AM
    You if you wish to lie, and lying is never good or right, but you just say you are and go with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How easy is it to hide? [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 years now and he just proposed. I still live with my parents and they don't know yet. He is in the military so I would be moving far away. I briefly brought it up with my mother and she wants me to wait till he is out of the military and done moving around....

Using a Programme to hide my IP [ 7 Answers ]

I have purchased a couple of programmes in order to hide my IP from showing my online use, however I have found that whenever I go to use them I am unable to sign online, and any images on a page that may connect show as red x`s. I don't want to do anything underhanded or devious I just want to...

How do I hide caller id on my route ?means I need to know how do I hide CLI? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I hide caller id on my route? means I need to know how do I hide CLI? :);)how do I hide caller id use any tool on my swich.

Did she hide something? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey all, thanks for the advice over the past day or so, anways I'll keep it simple LOL. My girlfriend went out to hang with her friend this evening. Her friend has two kids and doesn't get to go out much at all. That's cool with me of course as I respect freedom. Anyway, later at night, we spoke...

Better way to hide password? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend's ex was a computer genius.. and also a little bit psycho. She had his email and so got my address. Now, I do not know how, but she was able to get my password or something and enter my inbox. So I did the logical thing and changed my password (we both did)... but she KEEPS getting...

View more questions Search