Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jaiff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 05:49 AM
    Head Shaking
    Hello Doc,

My Name is Jaiff. I am 25 yr old male. So I want to ask you about my problem which I am facing from around 6 months that sometime my head shaking very slowly and sometime little faster and movement start from my neck and have very little pain on my bottom of the head. Shaking stop after some time automatically. I can't able to understand what's going on with me?

So please Help me and suggest me what should I do. Is it serious?
    I am waiting your reply.

Thanks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 18, 2012, 06:01 AM
    So you lose control and your head just shakes by itself and you can not stop or control the shaking ? Is this correct ?
    jaiffable Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 04:23 AM
    Yes correct but after a while it stops or sometime I busy my mind to stop it and it works sometime

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat shaking head [ 3 Answers ]

My cats ears are flat & he's shaking his head. He was missing for a day & won't come near us.

It started with head shaking [ 39 Answers ]

Hi my son started shaking his head nearly 2 years ago at meal times and was very tired and grumpy all the time and waking up screaming,laughing and talking to himself. I didn't put all of these together until around a year ago He is waiting to see the child psycologist also and also attending...

Dog shaking head [ 3 Answers ]

My dog is shaking her head and her ears are clean. If there is a bug in her ear, how do I clean it? What can I use if it is ear mites?

Head shaking [ 2 Answers ]

My 8 year old cocker spaniel was sleeping and jumped up and started scratching his left ear and shaking his head. I thought something crawled in his ear the way he jumped. I took him to the vet and she said his ears are fine. She swabbed his ears and looked under a microscope and said there were...

Dog shaking head [ 4 Answers ]

My dog is constantly shaking her head and flopping her ears from side to side. There is no visible infection in them or anything else that I can see. What could it be?

View more questions Search