Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TaraWebb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 02:04 AM
    Cartilage Piercing
    A lot of people say that using a gun instead of a needle to pierce your cartilage will shatter your it, is it always true, or I it very rare?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 18, 2012, 04:11 AM
    A needle will not shatter cartilage.
    keeks143 Posts: 149, Reputation: 3

Apr 23, 2013, 11:34 AM
    A gun might, although as you said, this is rare, but it happens. To be safe use a needle in a clean piercing studio. The men and women may look a bit intimidating at first, but they know what they're doing and they're very nice!
    Xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does a Tragus piercing hurt more than a cartilage piercing? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm dying to get my Tragus pierced ! I have a cartilage peircing and honestly it was just a little Pinch 1-10 on pane scale 10 being most I would say 3-4 but I'm really scared to get my Tragus pierced does it hurt worse than the cartilage piercing ?

Cartilage piercing [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I've been interested in getting my cartilage pierced. And I know how it should be cleaned, a needle is safer, and not to sleep on it, etc. I'm also on a cheer team and I soon will be doing camps, conditioning, etc, so I know it will hurt if hit, But should I be worried about doing a sport with...

Cartilage Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I got my cartilage pierced 9 days ago and it seemed to be fine. Now it's red and is tender. There isn't any puss or scabs but it hurts to touch or lay on. Is this normal or is it infected? :confused:

Cartilage Piercing? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I've been thinking about getting a cartilage piercing but I'm super scared! I don't have the choice of a gun or needle :( so I have to get it done by the gun. Is it safe? What should I do?

Cartilage Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I'm planning to get my cartilage pierced but I was wondering if anyone who got their belly button pierced has also gotten their cartilage done because I want to know about the pain and I got my belly button done with very little discomfort... so if anyone has gotten both done I would love your...

View more questions Search