Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flower81 Posts: 303, Reputation: 7

Jun 18, 2012, 12:09 AM
    Informing each other of what the other is doing??
    In a partnership is it decent to always inform your partner of what you are doing...

For example...

Last night my partner gave his sister a lift back home, as I said I was going to sleep.. after 30 minutes he didn't return I wondered where he was so I messaged him, and he replied saying he is at a friend... I asked why he didn't inform me and he said because you said you were sleeping... I got slightly angry however... should he have informed me regardless?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 18, 2012, 12:16 AM
    I think you're reading too much here.
    It looks like he was actually being considerate and NOT waking you to tell you of his change of plans, after all you did tell him you where going to sleep.
    How annoyed would you of been if he had told you the change and you where indeed asleep, as you had already said.

Jun 18, 2012, 12:18 AM
    I think I would have liked to be informed

Jun 18, 2012, 12:20 AM
    When he returned I know it was my mistake but I did flip abit and when I went near him to talk he pushed me with his feet away from him and told me to go to sleep because I was going on and on.. fair enough.. but is the pushing me with his feet acceptable?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 18, 2012, 01:22 PM
    Pushing you with his feet was childish but what you did was childish too.
    How long have you two been married?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 18, 2012, 04:20 PM
    You were very childish and it sounds like he treated as such. You and I both know he had a no win here, had he called you would have fussed about him waking you up. You were going to fight with him that night no matter what.

And no, you are his wife, not his mom, he does not have to call you and tell you where he was at.

Jun 28, 2012, 02:01 AM
    I am going through a rough time.. I snopped through my husband's phone and found a text message to him from someone saying Ok, love you, see u...

The name it was under was a company name...

After hrs of going over in my head I decided to be upfront and ask him who ( 4h2o) is.. and he said a company I do works for why? I said so why is the company sending a message saying I love u...

He said I don't know.. there is no message saying that? So he went through and obviously found it... he added probably the receptionist msgd me instead of her husband perhaps because I was the last person she msgd.

He said.. we can call and ask her if you want?

I cried and he hugged me and said I know its not silly but stop being silly!

What would you guys make of this?!

At the moment I have no other choice but to trust him... my heart tells me to trust him.. but I wonder am I being naïve?

Jun 28, 2012, 07:15 AM
    Feel lost
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 28, 2012, 10:54 AM
    That sounds like a sorry reason for that text to be there. How long have you been married and how long have you had trust issues?

Jun 28, 2012, 11:45 PM
    Married for 6 yrs now

Jun 28, 2012, 11:57 PM
    I hope he isn't doing anything wrong.. I do trust him... I always believed he was not that type of guy.. I hope I am still right in thinking so.. I would be crushed if so... but then again... if it was meant for him... wouldn't he delete it to make sure I don't see it?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 29, 2012, 07:05 AM
    Some guys would not think that far ahead, which is why a lot of them get caught.
    If you trust him, act like it and stop questioning everything, but don't ignore red flags either.
    I go with my gut most of the time and my gut does not lie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a letter for informing new forwarder [ 0 Answers ]

Forwarder last pick up for ThursdayT ETA to KGL is on WED 4.00pm & pick up for Friday eta to KLA is Thur 4.00pm

How to draft a mail to customer informing about his problem [ 0 Answers ]

How to draft a mail to customer informing about his problem

Selling home without informing beneficiaries [ 2 Answers ]

There was property left to myself and siblings by my parents. I just found out that it was sold and I was not informed (until after deal was done and money paid). Could the executor (sibling) done this without my signature or my knowledge. What can I do?

View more questions Search