Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    forbiddenlove20 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 10:09 PM
    7 month relationship and no sex at all...
    I'm 19 and my boyfriend is 32... we have never had sex but he says he wants it soooo bad when I ask why we don't it always starts a huge fight and each time his excuses change like one time he'll say we don't because the time has to be right another time he will say he isn't ready and another time he says we haven't cause I cuss and have a bad attitude but even when things go perfect still nothing... one time he even said he just didn't want to fool with the condom , etc... so I am not really sure what is going on other things are weird besides the sex issue... he won't talk to me on the phone when he is suppose to be with his family he just ignores my calls and when he finally calls me back after a while he has to go outside to talk to me.. he is even kind of distant when we are together around his family... he always points out women he thinks are attractive but if I pointed out men I thought were nice looking I would get yelled at and etc for a long time... he always checks my phone to see who I have talked to and he always says I can never have any guy friends or even say anything to a guy... when things go wrong I always get the blame... help! What's going on here?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 18, 2012, 06:44 AM
    What's going on is that you are in an abusive and controlling relationship with someone who is probably married.

Drop this guy and go find someone who treats you better.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2012, 07:58 AM
    When he's with his family?

Jun 20, 2012, 08:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    When he's with his family?
    Yes he will not talk at all when he is suppose to be with his family and he will ignore me for hours but if he texts or calls me I have to answer right then or he flips out..
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 20, 2012, 08:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlove20 View Post
    Yes he will not talk at all when he is suppose to be with his family and he will ignore me for hours but if he texts or calls me i have to answer right then or he flips out..
    And you don't see this as a reason to run?

Jun 20, 2012, 09:40 AM
    My mom has pointed out many reasons to run away as fast as I can from this guy... just don't know how to let this relationship go.. it's my first one ever
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 20, 2012, 09:51 AM
    "Hi, you're bat crazy! Bye!" Just kidding.

There is something horrible he is hiding, it is just that feeling I get. Run away. What to say to him,
    "Things aren't working for me. I don't want to see you any more." Promptly leave and block all contact from him. Phone, online, and otherwise.

Just go, "I don't see a future for us and instead of use stringing each other on I Think we should end this." Don't fall for any of the "But I don't want to, we can work this out."

I got a feeling that you're a woman on the side for him.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2012, 10:00 AM
    I'm surprised no one has suggested this yet: he is gay and he is using you as a cover.
    1. He's 32 and your 19
    2. No sex in 7 months.
    3. This is your first relationship, you have no experience so he was hoping you would think this relationship is normal and wouldn't question it
    4. He's unreasonable and hot tempered, indicating tremendous stress.
    5. He's distant with his family, they possibly suspect he's gay and he's hiding their suspicions from you

The only reason I've ever seen 30 something guy with a teenage girl is for sex only, not an actual relationship. Considering you haven't had sex even once and he's still jealous of your guy friends, raises a red flag.

There's no other logical reason for this awkward behavior.

Jun 20, 2012, 01:46 PM
    Thanks for all the advice you... it helped me a lot :)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2012, 02:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by slapshot_oi View Post
    I'm surprised no one has suggested this yet: he is gay and he is using you as a cover.
    1. He's 32 and your 19
    2. No sex in 7 months.
    3. This is your first relationship, you have no experience so he was hoping you would think this relationship is normal and wouldn't question it
    4. He's unreasonable and hot tempered, indicating tremendous stress.
    5. He's distant with his family, they possibly suspect he's gay and he's hiding their suspicions from you

The only reason I've ever seen 30 something guy with a teenage girl is for sex only, not an actual relationship. Considering you haven't had sex even once and he's still jealous of your guy friends, raises a red flag.

There's no other logical reason for this awkward behavior.

What Slapshot said - great post! Worth repeating.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had a sex with my husband and after sex three month my periods are regular but this [ 3 Answers ]

I had a sex with my husband and after sex three month my periods are regular but this month I missed my periods . Is there any chance to get pregnant..

I had sex during my period and a month has past and I'm a month and 2weeks late [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex during my period and a month has past and I'm a month and 2weeks late I'm I pregnant

I have sex before 4 month and I had period regularly after having sex but now after 3 [ 2 Answers ]

I have sex before 4 month and I had period regularly after having sex but now after 3 period month now I had not 4th period... why..

3 Month Relationship. [ 15 Answers ]

Well first off, this is my first relationship. Its going very well, except for the fact of my nagging worries. Seems all I do is dwell on the worries, I know in my heart I love this girl, so I guess Im just confused. These worries didn't exist when we first starting dating, it right after the I...

View more questions Search