Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alonsomat Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 07:31 PM
    How not to be misled by a woman's extreme beauty?
    I am looking for some advice as to how not to be misled or confused by a woman's beauty. Whenever I see a extremely beautiful woman I get into a state of bliss. How can I control this sensation so I can meet women not for what they look like but for what they have in their own essence?
    WisperWill70 Posts: 277, Reputation: 84

Jun 30, 2012, 03:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alonsomat View Post
    I am looking for some advice as to how not to be misled or confused by a woman's beauty. Whenever I see a extremely beautiful woman i get into a state of bliss. How can i control this sensation so i can meet women not for what they look like but for what they have in their own essence?
    This is normal - so don't fight your attraction to the external, - however -
    Give yourself permission to go deeper, engage lots of people ("attractive" or not) and get to know them. Smile , speak up and connect compassionately to lots of people both male and female as a friend and neighbour. Then you can meet women and not care just about what they look like but see them in a deeper way.

Jul 1, 2012, 10:23 AM
    Thank you very much. I think I need to work on that. I can't go around all the time getting impressed by pretty women without getting to know them first.

Jul 1, 2012, 10:54 AM
    the thing is that sometimes I quickly put my trust or faith on people (mostly women) I dont even know well. It might sound strange but I need to control that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Woman's Neighbor Nurses Woman's Baby [ 1 Answers ]

Women buys house. Invites neighbor over for refreshment. Neighbor holds woman's baby while looking out through window, then turns around, and is nursing baby. Woman screams, tosses refreshment, and jumps forward falling down. What is name of movie? (Might be on Hulu.)

Extreme happiness followed by extreme sadness [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: I am 20 years old and I have a problem. This is my first time posting a question on here, and I'm hoping to get some feedback. Maybe some ideas that I haven't heard before. See, I am generally a happy-go-lucky person. Most people see me as a REALLY happy girl, and I would even say...

Trial set for Monday- Was misled by ATTORNEY-Wasn't expecting it this soon! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am hoping someone can help me. This is a LONG story so I will spare you the details. Long story short, I have been dealing with a Public Defender for about a month or so. When I was in jail for a 2nd DWI, my court date was scheduled for the `14th of June. I was about to bond out and hire a...

View more questions Search