Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danielle6595 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 11:23 AM
    Urgent or not?
    I am a 25single year old female who has had a cough and congestion for two weeks. The past two days however I've had tightning in my chest making it increasingly uncomfortable and difficult to breath coughing up yellow frothy stuff. For about an hour this am I was coughing up dark brown blood but not now. Nothing has helped relieve the systems. Should I go to the er or wait?

Jun 17, 2012, 11:24 AM
    Not spose to say single just 25
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 17, 2012, 11:28 AM
    What do you think? Go to the ER now.

Jun 17, 2012, 11:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    What do you think? Go to the ER now.
    I don't know I am worried about clogging up the er if its nothing. I think maybe pneumonia but if nothing than I am waisting the ers time. Not sure wwhat to do
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 17, 2012, 11:52 AM
    You wouldn't be clogging up the ER. It's a triage system with the worst cases getting help first. You might be in the second batch of "not near death but still serious." Expect a wait, but not for hours. If I were coughing up what you are, I would have been at the ER days ago.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urgent help please! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am 18 years old. I've been waiting till I'm 18 to take any action in case they call my parents about this. I have something like a cyst on my left clitoris for a long while now. It's kind of irritating when I walk but it doesn't hurt or anything. Oh and I've also been sexually active for...

Urgent! [ 0 Answers ]

So for some reason there is red all around my eyes. Yet my eyes themselves are not red at all. Also my eyes feel like their burning and are sore as well. I don't know what's wrong. I tried taking out my contacts a couple of hours ago but there's nothing wrong. In addition I tried some eye drops but...

Help! I am in urgent need of your help! [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I separated over three years ago... March of 2002. I tried to find him and serve him notice that I wanted to get a divorce then. He never responded to the letters I sent him asking for a divorce. Now, I have found someone who wants to marry me, but I still can't find my ex-husband....

Urgent Help! [ 3 Answers ]

Please if anyone can find a site where i can find this car"2003 Dodge Truck Sprinter Van " that is used or damaged and it coast maximum 20.000$$$$ because i need to buy one please help some one

Help!urgent! [ 4 Answers ]

Any guy that had a lot of girls or that has good expirience help me please... I'm 15 OK I know I'm pretty young but I love this girl a lot and I really like her there is a problem... she goes to my school I see her a lot in the school but I never talked to her not even told her hi... I'm scared...

View more questions Search