Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rogerd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 11:13 AM
    I am replacing the outside unit it is carrier 410a,can I replace the outside unit onl
    I am replacing my carrier 410 carrier outside unit only can I replace with a r22 unit

Check out some similar questions!

Can I replace a hunter remote unit with a hampton bay unit? [ 1 Answers ]

A Hunter fan came with the house. It runs (ran) entirely off a remote control. It is an old house and there isn't a mechanical switch. After reading all of the terrible reviews for Hunter remote control units, I purchased a Hampton Bay remote control unit. After removing the fan from the ceiling, I...

Circuit breaker size for a carrier unit model number fb4anf018 I got this unit from [ 0 Answers ]

Circuit breaker size for a carrier unit model number fb4anf018 I got this unit from a model home as a garage booster, no info on the unit as to max breaker size. I bought a 40 amp dbl pull to wire it up. Also there are two black and one yellow, am I to assume both black wires attach to the white...

Carrier furnace model 58ss3080bc I am trying to replace the blower fan in this unit, [ 1 Answers ]

Carrier furnace model 58ss3080bc I am trying to replace the fan blower unit that was manufactured by durham products, it is a 115V 60hz cont. duty 1 PH CLASS B 3300 RPM 1 84 AMP 025143 B.D.P. HC23UZ120 MFG DATE OF 12/87 DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY THIS REPLACEMENT FAN BLOWER FOR THE...

Installing a new shower unit to replace old tub unit [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone! My husband and I are trying to install a replacement shower unit that fits in the space that our one unit tub was... The old one unit bath tub had walls that went up on all sides and had to be cut up in order to remove the unit from the house. The old tub unit was installed when we...

Does replacing outside A/C unit require replacing inside unit [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 10 year old 10SEER Trane outside and inside unit. The coil is leaking freon in a few spots. The first technician gave me a quote to replace the outside and inside air handler with a 13SEER for around $4800. The second technician I called came out and suggested only replacing the outside...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.