Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Muga2001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 10:35 AM
    Am age 11 and looking for jobs
    Well I'm 11 years old and I want to make some money so my parents won't have to pay for everything for me and I just want to be an independent mature11 year old so does anyone have jobs for me in Georgia?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2012, 10:47 AM
    An independent, mature 11 year old would realize that this is not a job site. It would be very dangerous to accept a job through a website if you were offered one.

At any rate at your age you could probably be a mother's helper, dog walker, garden weeder, something along those lines.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am of an age between 10 and 100 when I write my age in hexadecimal base 16 the digi [ 2 Answers ]

I am of an age between 10 and 100 I noticed that when I write my age in hexadecimal base 16 the digits are in the reverse order of my age in decimal base 10 how old am I

Jobs I Can Get Between The Age Of 14 & 16 [ 2 Answers ]

So, I am 14 years old and will have my birthday in August. I know you can get jobs at 15, I also saw you can get one at 14, but I don't know if I need a Permit in the state of Virginia. I just wanted to know if I needed a permit, and what jobs I could get between ages 14 & 16 (I know I'm too lazy...

View more questions Search