Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Donald Ross Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 10:08 AM
    How do I download pictures from a chip to the computer
    I have a Cannon camera and a recently new computer and I want to know how to download the photos to my camera.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2012, 10:29 AM
    Canon's user manual is very comprehensive and clear BUT I don't know which is your question - "Download pictures from a chip to the computer" OR "download photos to your camera."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to transfer photos from camera memory chip to computer using CX9400? [ 5 Answers ]

We need to download pictures from our Cannon's memory chip into our home computer. The chip is plugged into our EPSON CX9400

Where is the computer chip located on a 1998 ford mustang cobra [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1998 Mustang Cobra, during the first year I let it sit for a few months without starting the engine, when I tried to start the car, the engine cranked but did not start. The Ford mechanic got the car to start. Now years later, the same problem... I was wondering if I pulled the chip & then...

Can't download pictures [ 1 Answers ]

I have been able to download pictures to my computer for the longest time, and all of a sudden its not working. I just downloaded pictures 5 hours ago to my computer. When I first went to do it the camera thing popped up where you choose where you want to download your pictures but it didn't fully...

94 chevy p/u computer chip [ 1 Answers ]

1994 chevy p/u 4.3 v6 have spark to distributor but not to plugs, have replaced ecm, coil, distributor, and computer,but not the chip and still have to spark to the plugs

Computer will not read memory chip from camera, any help? [ 1 Answers ]

My computer will not read my memory chip with all of my pictures from my camera! When I place it in the lot where it is supposed to go, it does nothing at all!

View more questions Search