Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marilyn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2004, 11:48 AM
    Felicity DVD song?
    Hi, I looking for a song that played on the Felicity DVD season 2. The episode was called "Running Mates" The scene is when Ben buys a ticket. This is the only lyric's I have to go by: "Sometimes it's better to let it go". It's also a female artist how sings it.
    meask Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2005, 05:13 AM
    I think the song is "M" by Chantal Kreviazuk
    marilyn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2005, 08:15 AM
    Thanks for your response. I have listen the "M'" and read the lyric's and it just doesn't fit with what I hear on the DVD. I think she might have been the original singer when the episode aired on T.V. but evidently a different singer was used when they made the DVD.
    meremorgan Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2005, 01:48 PM
    Season One - Episode 3 - Boggled - Need song Help
    I am trying to find out the song that was used on the Felicity DVD Version when Felicity watches Ben running on the track. If anyone has any clues, please e-mail me back and let me know. Thank you.
    :)
    dawnygirl Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 02:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by meremorgan
    I am trying to find out the song that was used on the Felicity DVD Version when Felicity watches Ben running on the track. If anyone has any clues, please e-mail me back and let me know. Thank you.
    :)
    The song is called `the morning after` by "Dunderhoney".. It is on there myspace page. Great great song
    Funeraljen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 10:55 PM
    I am trying to find a song from cheated season one. It is where felicity is rewriting ben's paper. It starts of by saying... "I turned left and you turned right on this one way of this thing called life"
    Funeraljen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

I am trying to find a song from cheated season one. It is where felicity is rewriting ben's paper. It starts of by saying... "I turned left and you turned right on this one way of this thing called life"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Must Find Felicity Song from DVD [ 2 Answers ]

In the episode titled "Hot Objects" in the first season a song is played that I love. This is a song from the DVD version and not the original. Does anyone know it? It has an alternative kind of sound. It sounds like a female duo, but it could be a solo female artist with her own voice dubbed. It...

Need to find felicity DVD song from season 1 [ 2 Answers ]

In the episode titled "Hot Objects" in the first season a song is played that I love. This is a song from the DVD version and not the original. Does anyone know it? It has an alternative kind of sound. It sounds like a female duo, but it could be a solo female artist with her own voice dubbed. It...

What is The Name Of A Song on Felicity? [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name and or singer of a certain song. Its from Season 4 of felicity. Episode:11 "A Perfect Match" The SOng playing, As Ben starts running in the snow after Felicity, who is about to get on a plane at the airport. I have searched everywhere for this song. The chorus goes:...

View more questions Search