Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ryaaan15 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 09:27 AM
    Bad dream help?
    I had a dream two nights ago that my daddy was beating me so bad, he smashed my face on the bathtub fosciet. Then obese at my aunts house out of nowhere. There was a snake and no one would let me get away from it. Then in the leaves I found 20 dollars? Weird I know. Then last night I had a dream that there was this guy trying to kill me and my sister because apparently my dad killed his daughter named Alex? I don't know who she is? But my cousins left and only my ex boyfriend and my dad were there helping us from the guy trying to kill us. We went outside and I found more money in a flower pot? Then once again out of nowhere.. I ended up at a graduation? Amanda Bynes was there. There was a girl missing an she was with my old boyfriends dad.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 18, 2012, 04:45 PM
    What kind of TV do you fill your head with? No, I don't think ANY parts of your dreams mean anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryaaan15 View Post
    I had a dream two nights ago that my daddy was beating me so bad, he smashed my face on the bathtub fosciet. Then obese at my aunts house out of nowhere. There was a snake and no one would let me get away from it. Then in the leaves I found 20 dollars? Weird I know. Then last night I had a dream that there was this guy trying to kill me and my sister because apparently my dad killed his daughter named Alex? I don't know who she is? But my cousins left and only my ex boyfriend and my dad were there helping us from the guy tryin to kill us. We went outside and I found more money in a flower pot? Then once again out of nowhere.. I ended up at a graduation? Amanda Bynes was there. There was a girl missing an she was with my old boyfriends dad.
    ollyfeatherhead Posts: 23, Reputation: 0

Jun 18, 2012, 04:49 PM
    I don't think your dream means anything... maybe you just watched a weird movie and TV shows and it sort of mixed together?
    Ryaaan15 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 08:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ollyfeatherhead View Post
    I don't think your dream means anything... maybe you just watched a weird movie and TV shows and it sort of mixed together?
    Maybeee hahahah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had a bad dream that I was being death in my dream [ 1 Answers ]

I had a bad dream that I was being death in my dream

Bad dream [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Please advise me, this is very important to me: My mom and my father passed away a few months ago and my daughter had a dream two weeks ago that they took her by the hands(so she was in the middle between them) and they were going to the church.. I think the dream indicates that my mom...

Bad dream [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: hi i have a problem, ive been with my fiance for almost 3 years, we are now 18 and out of high school and doing very good. we have never cheated on eachother, as far as i know, and we are best friends, im very happy with him, but last night while falling asleep in his arms, i had the...

View more questions Search