Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janesmith1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 06:26 AM
    Dream of big cat fish biting my hand
    I have had two dreams-the first was large octopus attached to my hands and I could not get them off-people around me would not help and as soon as I would get on off-another one would latch on & I could feel the pain. Last night, I dreamed I was in a storm at night on the beach-I would see the water from a balcony and then be by the water while huge black catfish/shark's would dive out of the water and bite my hand to the wrist-on and on like the first dream-again-no one would help and it was painful. The strange thing is I was more worried about the other people getting attacked than me... what is that about??

Check out some similar questions!

A big fish with red eyes biting both of my hands in a dream meaning [ 0 Answers ]

I don't remember much but I now that the fish bite at first one hand with the other I was trying to help the other hand and then the fish bite both of my hands I screamd and than by help he free my hands.

Fish dream [ 2 Answers ]

My mother has informed me that she has been having the "fish" dream. I've been constipated lately and it's been a green yellow color, also I haven't been able to sleep comfortably and I get hot very fast. Can someone inform me of what's going on?

Cat biting [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter's cat bites her and anyone else who tries to feed it. The cat is playing, but bites hard and she can't get it to stop. Any ideas?

Big Fish [ 3 Answers ]

:( I'm having a hard time with my fish tank and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about fresh water Angelfish? They are getting sooooooooooo big and I've only had them about 8 months. I have a 47 gallon tall tank. Thanks

Cat biting itself [ 1 Answers ]

Have taken cat to 6 different vets and everyone says something different, nothing ia helping our cat. We are a family of pet lovers and I have never seen anything like this. Our cat "baby girl" is chewing at her skin up to the point of it bleeding---her intense biting at her nipples is strange,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.