Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eltigreblanco Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 04:59 AM
    Medical administrative
    Is it possible for a felon to work in the medical industry. Specifically in the office setting.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 17, 2012, 05:03 AM
    What country ? Laws are different. Will that person have face to face contact with the patient.

In the US normally no if they are going to have face to face contact with the patient.
    Eltigreblanco Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 05:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    What country ? Laws are different. Will that person have face to face contact with the patient.

In the US normally no if they are going to have face to face contact with the patient.
    In Florida. And what about a veterinary clinic. Would the animals care if you were convicted of a felony

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When the administrative stuff gets to you. [ 1 Answers ]

Remember, you're not the first: Then Jesus took his disciples up the mountain, and gathering them around he taught them, saying: "BLESSED ARE THE POOR IN SPIRIT, FOR THEIRS IS THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. BLESSED ARE THE MEEK. BLESSED ARE THEY THAT MOURN.

Administrative Assistant [ 2 Answers ]

I am acting for a staff assistant while she is away on vacation and would like to send out an email to the employees I will be assisting letting them know of my availability and services. Please send me a sample letter of what I should inlclude in the email. Thanks

View more questions Search