Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sabrina123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 03:48 AM
    About virginity
    I'd like to ask about virginity, since in my region it's important to stay virgin until after wedding however my fiancé and I had external intercourse, meaning he didn't goes any further inside me however mistakenly he touched the beginning of the vagina opening although I didn't feel any kind of pain I directly pulled back but after checking I found that there are some blood there not a lot but there was like some drops of blood, we got scared so we went to check with a doctor she said there are some external injures and she can't answer until it gets heal so she can open and check, however she said the injures it's right in the place but they are external. So I really need to know if I lost my virginity completely or not! Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 17, 2012, 05:16 AM
    You lose virginity once his penis enters you. That is it, as for breaking the hymen, it often breaks during other activities, sports and the such now adays.

So at times there is no serious bleeding at the time of first intercourse.

Next if this is the person you are going to marry, it does not really matter does it ? Since they know when it happened, so when you marry them,?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 17, 2012, 07:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina123 View Post
    i really need to know if i lost my virginity completely or not! thanks
    There is only ONE way to lose virginity and that's "completely". Either you are a virgin or you are not. Any penile insertion mean loss of virginity.

As Chuck asks, if he is your fiancée, then you plan on marrying so why does it matter? Is someone going to examine you on your wedding day (which I believe is customary in some places)?

Also, in case you are not aware, any penile contact with your vagina, could result in pregnancy. It's a long shot but it is possible.

Jun 17, 2012, 10:07 AM
    Ohhh no sure not on one going to examine me, and yes of course he is the one I'm going to marry but that's the way we raised up we can't have any intercourse until we get marry. And it's kind of sad that I lost the moment to enjoy it at the right day couse when it happened on the wrong time we got scared specially we don't know when we going to marry!!

Jun 17, 2012, 10:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    You lose virginity once his penis enters you. That is it, as for breaking the hymen, it often breaks during other activities, sports and the such now adays.

So at times there is no serious bleeding at the time of first intercourse.

Next if this is the person you are going to marry, it does not really matter does it ? since they know when it happened, so when you marry them, ???

But his penis didn't enter it almost touched the beging of the vagina ! He didn't even feel that he was going inside and me neither, and I didn't feel any kind of pain! Like was it that easy and quick !
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 17, 2012, 10:30 AM
    It just just touched then it is not possilbe to have any bleeding at all and no damage at all.
    If he started to enter, just a little, that is when and how the bleeding and slight damage happens.

And some women don't feel pain that much. Also, if you want to stay a virgin, then you and he stop getting naked together. Keep your pants on and this can not happen.

Jun 17, 2012, 11:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina123 View Post
    ohhh no sure not on one gonna examine me, and yes of course he is the one i'm gonna marry but that's the way we raised up we can't have any intercourse until we get marry. and it's kinda sad that i lost the moment to enjoy it at the right day couse when it happened on the wrong time we got scared specially we don't know when we gonna marry !!!
    I don't know what your culture is (nor am I asking). But I would be surprised if your culture says its OK to get undressed and pleasure each other as long as you keep your virginity. So, lets be realistic here. You have probably broken your culture's rules already. If its sad that you lost the opportunity to enjoy losing your virginity that was your own choice. As Chuck indicated when you dropped your panties, you really lost whatever opportunity you had for purity on the wedding night.
    lesie Posts: 19, Reputation: -3

Jun 30, 2012, 12:35 PM
    Relax, you didn't loose your virginity. Just tell him not to tell anyone just in case not everyone agrees w/ u.

Jun 30, 2012, 01:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lesie View Post
    Relax, u didnt loose ur virginity. Just tell him not to tell anyone just incase not everyone agrees w/ u.
    You can't say that definitively, since you weren't there.

Also we don't use text abbreviations here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Regarding virginity [ 7 Answers ]

Hi can you please help me I have lost my virginity before my marriage now I'm going to get married with another person is there any way for me that my husband can't know that I have lost my virginity before marriage if you know then please please please help me out I'm really upset I have done...

Virginity? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if the hymen can still be intact even if there is a little non menstrual blood

Virginity [ 14 Answers ]

I was making out with my boyfriend after a long time.We were both naked and he was on top of me. In our previous making out sessions,he has rub his penis at my vagina.. but whenever he tries to penetrate me.. I will feel pain and he will stop.Its like there's something in my vagina stopping it.. I...

About virginity. [ 5 Answers ]

How is virginity lost? How to be a virgin again?

Virginity [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I have a question concerning women's virginity. I am 20 and still a virgin. I was talking with my friends recently and they told me that it was quite possible for a woman to lose her virginity even though she has never had any sexual intercourse before. What are the circumstances concerning this...

View more questions Search