Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayziie1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 12:05 AM
    Bleaching hair black to blonde??
    Hey.. so I'm a natural dark blonde but I've had my hair black now for at least 5years.. using permanent black hair die, I REALLY want to go white blonde! And I've done some research but I'm worried my hair will fall out, my plans are to strip my hair twice.. then use a bleach with 40 volume developer and keep bleaching until I get to my desired colour, and then use a violet coloured toner to get rid off the orangey bits.. will this work? :/ and what would happen if I did this all to my hair within two days? And of course I will use a deep conditioner afterwards, PLEASE let me know if this will work. I don't mind if my hair will be damaged but I can't have my hair falling out. Kayz xx

Check out some similar questions!

Bleaching auburn hair to blonde? [ 2 Answers ]

I dyed my hair a dark auburn which was platinum blond it turned out great but I am seriously missing my blond please and want blond back but am afraid of it going orange , I will not go to a stylist I prefer doing it myself but don't know where to start can someone help please I need advise

My hair was dyed black and I'm a natural blonde and want to go back blonde [ 3 Answers ]

My hair was blonde to start then I dyed it black and now I want to go bck blonde will it be OK to go back to blonde

Natural Blonde hair dyed BLACK.want blonde back [ 22 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black and it looks horrible. I have natural blonde hair and I really want it back... can I just buy a box of the same colour as my natural hair and dye it back? Any suggestions?:confused:

Bleaching Dyed Black Hair Bleach Blonde. [ 1 Answers ]

i only want to bleach top half of my head, because i want to keep the black underneath, and id say ive only dyed them parts one permanent, and semi -permants about 5 times.. my hairs in normal good condition, i just want to know how many bleaches it will take please, and if my hair will fall out,...

Hair Disaster: blonde to blonde with violet red to black [ 13 Answers ]

Please help. I'm in tears, and have found no posts specific to my situation. I need a beauty professional. I have had a run of professional hair color disasters. I've done nothing myself. I'll lay it out. I am naturally a medium brown/auburn. I have been a wheat blonde with platinum...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.