Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    micky9877 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2012, 11:02 PM
    My girlfriend not understand my sexual feelings
    My girlfriend not eager to kiss me also... we went film in inox. In there I kissed , but se didn't open her mouth also, ten I got angry, she telling reason I don't know how I did that... what I do..
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 17, 2012, 08:25 AM
    You got angry because she would not open her mouth when you kissed her? What is your problem? How old are you?
    Maybe she feels pressured. I know I would.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nevada's Statutory Sexual Seduction Laws. Do not understand them? Please help [ 3 Answers ]

Ok. First off I'm 16. In Nevada I know the age of consent is 16. But the other day me and my girlfriend were kissing and the cops pulled us over or somebody called and they questioned us. Her being 15. They started Saying I could be charged with statutory sexual seduction. So when I got home that...

My husband doesn't understand my feelings [ 13 Answers ]

Hello,I am married since 2 years. I am very emotional and attched to my husband.I am expressive. I like to hug him, kiss him sometimes.Also I like him to hug me when we sleep.But he doesn't like this at all.He doesn't hug or kiss me on his own. He doesn't like to hug while sleeping also.He says I...

My parents don't understand my feelings [ 4 Answers ]

I want to set up a new business but I am just 18 and my parents don't understand my feelings... also I was ditched in love 4 times very badly... I was so depressed and I started thinking of dying but I know itz nt ri8... etc... but hw do I make ma parents understand me and let them know that...

I want to understand why he is dealing with his feelings in this way [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I were together for a year and a half, we never had an argument, we always talked any problems through and we are best friends. We have always had 100% trust and respect for each other and were genuinely happy. After a drunken night out we had our first argument over something...

Sexual feelings [ 6 Answers ]

How can a man masturbate but not have any sexual feelings towards any woman, even being a teenager having no hormonal sexual feelings towards anyone but still being able to masturbate, and only start having wet dreams and having sexual feelings later with someone that they have fallen in love with...

View more questions Search