Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hannahquinn21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2012, 10:56 PM
    Who or what organizations would I go to to get information on finding my biological g
    I would like to know my genetic traits maybe see if there still alive or maybe see if I have aunts or uncles... I'm a 20yr old and curious about where I truly come from. So if anybody could help me find out the steps or what abouts to get info I would greatly appreciate it thanks :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 16, 2012, 11:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hannahquinn21 View Post
    I would like to know my genetic traits maybe see if there still alive
    Your genetic traits?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 17, 2012, 05:43 AM
    So have a DNA test done that will show what traits there are, and where in geneneral people with your same traits come from.

This does not require meeting bio family members.

Most traits except hair and skin color and the such, come from the people who raised you, actions, beliefs and more will come from the family that adopted you ( if adopted)
    This is your real background and heritiage you should be embracing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding my biological parents [ 2 Answers ]

I was born in Los Angeles on July 27, 1969. My name now is Michael Robert Wuttke. I was adopted in San Bernardino on September 9, 1969 (I think). Can anybody tell me how to find my biological parents, at least their names, without spending thousands of dollars?

Finding biological parents [ 3 Answers ]

I am 22 years old and found out I was adopted at age 18. I am happy with my parents and love my life, but I am still a little bit curious as to what my biological parents are like. You know, so I can see what traits I got from them. How do I go about doing this without having to pay a huge fee?

Finding biological father [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find my birthfather without having to pay?

Finding Biological Father [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 year old and all my life I have known that somewhere out there is the other half of me. This is all the information I have: Brian (or Bryan) Keith Odom Age: 31-35 Brown Hair, Hazel Eyes Last seen in Ft Worth/Dallas TX area.:( Please help me. I could use it.

View more questions Search