Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Siera8 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2012, 10:53 PM
    Help my cats having contractions
    Hey please help my cat is a three year old cat she is making very unusual grounchy noises she is trying to be near as humans as much as she can she has a clear watery butt/bum. If I even peek at her she will freak she is a very kind and or nice cat she has done every thing to the closest to having kittens! She is eating a lot she is in the habit of eat A lot lay down and then grounchy moaw and her belly is very fat and wide her nipples are very pink and they r squirting out clear stuff PLEASE HELP!!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 17, 2012, 02:06 AM
    Sounds like your cat is going to have, or already has kittens. She will handle everything herself, do not try to assist her or touch her, most of all don't touch the kittens newly born.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Contractions? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 32 weeks4 days all day I have been feeling tighness in my stomach off and on... very painful but I was wondering if they're real contractions or Braxton hicks. Should I go to the hospital?

Making outdoor cats indoor cats [ 3 Answers ]

I've had my 2 female cats Sox and Princess since they were born. Which must have been 7 years ago now. All Sox's life she has been indoor/outdoor. Princess has been indoor/outdoor except for about a year of her life when someone stole her, they claimed to have kept her indoors. I'm 18 years old...

Older cats ganging up on newer cats [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. I have two 14 year old cats, I recently introduced two 4 year old sisters. We attempted to "introduce" them correctly. Over the last week or so, one of the older cats stalks and corners either of the younger cats with the other older cat joining in for good measure. The noise is terrifying....

Is this contractions? [ 2 Answers ]

Im 37 weeks pregnant an I'm having really bad pains in my ribs on my right side they come an go but its very painful an its also on the right side of my back is this contractions? Do I need to go to the hospital?

My new female cats hates all my male cats! [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a new female cat but she is like a year old, all my male cats like her and want to see her buy she just starts hissing at them and they get away... I want them to get along but I don't know how... I have 4 males one is a year old , the othere one is 5 months and the other 2 are 2...

View more questions Search