Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tbrad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2012, 08:35 PM
    Finger print check
    I have recently applied for a security job I have previously been fingerprinted but not convicted the job requires that I get a fingerprint check ,will this stop ny from getting the job ,I did get a police check and I had no records on file ,will it show up the same on my prints
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2012, 08:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrad View Post
    I have recently applied for a security job i have previously been fingerprinted but not convicted the job requires that i get a fingerprint check ,will this stop ny from getting the job ,i did get a police check and i had no records on file ,will it show up the same on my prints
    Depends on what you were charged with before... and yes... depending on what the gob requires... they are going to find out about it. So if you lie... you hang yourself. Just because YOU didn't find it doesn't mean its not there...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will EXPUNGED conviction show up on Live Scan finger print background check? [ 23 Answers ]

I have a conviction that was expunged. The conviction is from 2002. I have to do a Live Scan fingerprint background check for a very good job opportunity as I am a social worker and work with troubled youth. (the conviction was nothing related to children, abuse, or sexual misconduct). Does anyone...

FBI finger print check? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you challenge or add an explanation to an FBI finger print report? I have done some reading about contacting the originating agency, but the actual offence, a misdemeanour, happened over 26 years ago. Which means it is no longer showing in their system. I am having difficulty finding out who...

View more questions Search