Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ileshiaboshoff Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2012, 01:01 PM
    How can I lose my lower belly fat
    I've tried push ups diets everything, how can I lose it ?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 16, 2012, 01:43 PM
    You can't lose lower body Fat accumulated during times of excess. That fat is attached to the skin inside. Even liposuction can't eradicate it, but surgery can. Sorry, fact of life, all you can do is disguise it !
    ileshiaboshoff Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2012, 10:48 PM
    Awwwwh :( damn that sucks but thanks tough
    stormiefranklin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 01:46 PM
    By working out, you can't just target one specific area you want to trim. Your mucles with have a plateau effect and the workouts will become obsolete. Working out,several days a week, with a healthy diet should do the trick. I'm looking to drop a few pounds myself and it isn't easy. But time will do the trick.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 2, 2012, 03:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stormiefranklin View Post
    By working out, you can't just target one specific area you want to trim. Your mucles with have a plateau effect and the workouts will become obsolete. Working out,several days a week, with a healthy diet should do the trick. I'm looking to drop a few pounds myself and it isnt easy. but time will do the trick.
    Once fat accumulates over time, on top of abs, nothing in heaven and earth will move it away unless a tummy tuck is done. Why do you think so many women have that saggy skin left over under their bellies?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you lose your lower belly fat ? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help?

How to lose belly fat [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16 I want my abbs to show. I'm skinny its just I have a little etra fat on top of my abbs.whats the best way to rid of them

How do I lose JUST my belly fat? [ 3 Answers ]

Remember in "Pulp Fiction" when Bruce Willis' French girlfriend talks about how she thinks it's very sexy for a woman to have everything skinny but her stomach. I don't really remember how she said it but her character thinks it's sexy for a woman to have a belly, regular legs and arms and face but...

Lose belly fat [ 2 Answers ]

I'm only in high school and I already have the belly of santa clause. What's the best exercise to lose belly fat?

Trying to lose belly fat [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 5'7'' and about 191 lbs. I am extremely fine with how I look, but most of my weight is around my waist. I have been going to the gym since October and have seen a slight change in how I look but my stomach is still a bit big. I am slowly losing motivation. My husband also goes to the gym...

View more questions Search