Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ovi Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 08:30 PM
    I need space
    Dear friends, so today I ran into the girl that told me she needs space while driving, I tried to wave and she did not look so I assumed that she was ignoring me . So I texted here saying "wow i can't believe that u ignored me. i just can't understand how come people like u and then hate u for no reason. i never thought u will be that kind of a person. peace" so she texed me saying" u need to chill out, i just parked at the liquor store n was talking to my sister , comments like this only makes me upset, i did nt c u , so u blew up at me for no reason" is she some how telling me that she still care, and I am screwing things up by my reactions
    missgomez13 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 08:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ovi
    dear friends, so today i ran into the girl that told me she needs space while driving, i tried to wave and she did not look so i assumed that she was ignoring me . so i texted here saying "wow i can't believe that u ignored me. i just can't understand how come people like u and then hate u for no reason. i never thought u will be that kind of a person. peace" so she texed me saying" u need to chill out, i just parked at the liquor store n was talking to my sister , comments like this only makes me upset, i did nt c u , so u blew up at me for no reason" is she some how telling me that she still care, and iam screwing things up by my reactions
    I think that maybe she might think your crazy, I only say this because I've done what you did before and I know how that person feels she most likely wasn't doing anything wrong but you might just be overreacting just give it some time she'll come around why don't u try ignoring her!

Feb 27, 2007, 08:59 PM
    Thanks missgomez13, I know I sound like a crazy desprt man but this is all new to me. I normally don't have many problems when it comes to relationships I ve been with one girl since I was 18 n we dated for 7 years so I've been single for almost a year a half and I thought I finally meet a great person so I am frking out but I am going to ignore it and c what's going to happen but I don't c here coming back ! So I just need to move on
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Feb 27, 2007, 09:15 PM
    Maybe she saw you, maybe she didn't. In any case, you did go just a tad over board. Next time don't come off accusing. You could have just as easily texted her saying "I saw u by the liquor store and waved but I guess you didn't see me, too bad for me, hope things are good." Short and sweet. No follow ups, phone calls or anything else. Stay away from the places you know she frequents. Keep busy, busy, busy. Positive attitude. Happy guy. She will soon wonder why she asked for the space.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2007, 09:37 PM
    No she isn't telling you that she still cares.

What she is telling you is that she didn't see you and you over reacted by sending her that text.

Whether she saw you or not doesn't matter. Don't worry about her and listen to what mom says above. It is spot on!

P.S. We all need space while driving! It is dangerous on the roads at times! LOL! (Only joking. It is just how I read your first sentence)

Feb 27, 2007, 10:13 PM
    I know skell your right I am just disapointed at myself never would imagine being here! It hasn't been that long we only knew each other for only 4 weeks. I am getting better I don't think about here that much! She was just extremely sweet she use to text me that she miss me all the time and then all of this happened! I guess I am still learning!
    missgomez13 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 10:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ovi
    thanx missgomez13, i know i sound like a crazy desprt man but this is all new to me. i normally dont have many problems when it comes to relationships i ve been with one girl since i was 18 n we dated for 7 years so ive been single for almost a year a half and i thought i finally meet a great person so i am frking out but i am gona ignore it and c whats gona happen but i dont c here comming back ! so i just need to move on
    Oh I see that's a whole different outlook on it now I can see why it would bother you so much I recently let go of a very important person in my life, I was with for 4 years not nearly as long as you but the pain hurts I understand sometimes the best thing to do is to move on that means she was not the one you were meant to be with. REMEMBER things happen for a reason.

Take care:o

Feb 27, 2007, 10:37 PM
    u know missgomez that's why I just hate relationships, somehow its better to be alone than having to worry about others and forget about yourself! I just don't know life seems fun when u meet someone u like and I consider myself a descnt guy ! But when people treat u that way it almost bring my selfestem very low and that's were I need to chang and learn how to value myself better! Cz I honstly in realty I am better than that
    ForeverZero Posts: 312, Reputation: 82

Feb 28, 2007, 09:01 AM
    If that's exactly how the exchange went down via text, I'm sort of curious as to why she has a great idea of where she didn't see you and what she was doing precisely when she wasn't seeing you. Either way, in delicate situations like that being overly aggressive and accusatory doesn't help anything. What you got to get in your head is that when people break away from you they're doing it for their own reasons. You got to realize she doesn't care about what you're feeling enough to let you know right now. On some level she probobly still does, but for the time being, her needs and wants are going to win every time. Right now her need and want is to be away from you, make that happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Well she wants space [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 27 year old male who just lost my 22 year old girlfriend. We love each other very much. Well she asked me to move back into her parents with her cause she is in poor financial situation. I told her no that I have been out on my own for 9 years and that I will pay the rent and all the...

Go after her or space [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old 2nd year in college and somehow this girl I used to talk to freshmen year online/phone from a diff high school that I had somewhat a relationship with, she was a girl that was so perfect, I mean we could talk to each other online and phone for hours straight everyday and never get...

I need space [ 2 Answers ]

Thank you guys for the advice! I seem to have a problem and that would be the lack of patience! I guess what I always did'nt understand how come a person that since the first day you meet them are very nice and caring . I mean this girl will text me the minute she wake up from bed tell she go to...

Need space [ 6 Answers ]

New here I am recently separated from my kid's mother, just simply fell in love with another woman.started out great than ex started calling and harassing new woman in my life.saying thing's like we are going to get back together,to stay away from our kid's wich limit's my time with new woman she...

View more questions Search