Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Missclairemyers Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2012, 09:19 AM
    Looking for my dad
    Hi my name is Claire Myers I'm looking for my birth father, his name is John Mitchell Myers, he was born some time in June 1949 n some where in catford I think.
    Plus he married my mum who is Debbie Balfour some time in 1984.
    I tried the other web sites but they charge and I don't have the funds or a credit card.
    Hope someone can help me.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 16, 2012, 10:31 AM
    Were you adopted? Does your biological dad know you exist?
    Missclairemyers Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2012, 02:24 PM
    No I wasn't and he does know that I exist as my mum and him got married when I was nearly 1. I was born 1983 and they got married in 1984.
    But for some reason my mum took me away from him and I haven't heard from or seen him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My daughter is receiving dissability beniftis from dad. Dad owes arearages is the ss [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter has just starting receiving ss disability benefits off her father.. her father owes arearages. Does the dissability benefit she receives takes get deducted from what he owes.

How to show my dad as my newly immigated dad as my dependent for insurance purposes [ 1 Answers ]

How to show my dad who is new lawful immigrant and will get a green card as my dependent for health insurance and tax purposes

Bad dad, good dad my 12 y/o son wants to live with me [ 1 Answers ]

I am a father of three children. My 2 oldest are on there on now, by a previous marriage. My youngest son will be 12 in April. He has mentioned to me many times that he wants to come and live with me. I've told him many times that living with me would be no different than living with his mother as...

My son has a dad and now the biological dad came out of da blue and wants a dna test? [ 5 Answers ]

When I was five months pregnant my sons dad abandoned me and started denying my son, I started dating someone else who didn't care that I was pregnant he still chose to love me and be with me, he even had a few words with the loser when I was eight months pregnant and needed things for the baby...

View more questions Search