Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Billy2Toes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2012, 07:27 AM
    Stump removal
    We are living in a home that survived the Slave Lake fires last year. But there is huge stumps in the back yard from the trees that they removed because they burnt. How can we remove them without costing us huge money... there's like seven of them!?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jun 16, 2012, 07:38 AM
    Depending on what you call huge, either hire someone with a stump grinder or rent a stump grinder from equipment rental business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stump Grinder [ 3 Answers ]

I've been very frustrated lately. Last fall I had a very large silver maple cut down in my front yard. I couldn't afford to have the stump ground at the time, but I have the money now. I've called 6 companies, including the guy who cut down the tree, and I am having such a hard time getting...

Stump grinder [ 2 Answers ]

How to sharpen carbide tip on a stump grinder

Post Stump [ 4 Answers ]

I placed 4x4 post in the floor of my barn for the purpose of crosstying horses in the gromming stall. After tying the second horse, she freeked out and broke one of the posts. It broke even with the concrete floor and now I need to remove it. I have tried screwing in a 10" lag bolt and using a...

Tree Stump Removal [ 6 Answers ]

I have a large (2 1/2 foot radius) maple tree stump that is about 1 foot above the ground which I want to remove. I had one removal company come in and quote a $750 price to grind it - which I thought was rather high so I would like to explore other ways of removing the stump at a much lower cost....

View more questions Search