Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katvalerio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2012, 06:21 AM
    Plant roots ants don't like
    We are trying to grow flowers and vegetables. We live in a tropical climate and the ants are all over. They are killing the plants. Do they eat the roots? We need something to keep the ants out of our garden. Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Ants, and plants, any ground cover ants don't like? [ 8 Answers ]

We have major problem with small sugar ants. Is there any kind of ground cover or other plants that ants don't like that we could plant. We spray every year. Does not seem to do any good. We end up with them in our house. Going crazy. Help please, any ?

I want to start dal mill plant tell me about process and plant and capital requir [ 2 Answers ]

Res sir I want to start dal mill plant. Tell me about plant, process and required capital. Bhuvenesh kabra, pali marwar rajasthan

Looking for name of fiction book about ants written as if ants had personalities. [ 1 Answers ]

I read a book in a high school library between 1996 and 2001. It was a fictional book about ants. It was written in the ants perspective and I believe they were in central park in a tree stump. At the end of the book the reader finds out that the ants can communicate to humans above ground with...

Ants [ 7 Answers ]

Does anybody know any good tips for getting rid of ants?

Plant Roots [ 1 Answers ]

Distinguish between primary and secondary growth in roots.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.