Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigiron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 07:54 PM
    No hot water in master bath tub
    I have no hot water in my master bath, bath tub. What could the problem be?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2007, 08:02 PM
    What brand of faucet do you have and what type is it. Is it a scald guard faucet.
    Take the handle off and see if there is a cog that you can move to make the water hotter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No hot water in bath tub [ 8 Answers ]

I have a single knob on my bath tub that controls the hot and cold water. The cold water Will come out, but the hot water will not. Please help! :confused: :(

Smelly drains, horrible tasting water in master bath, kitchen [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, We live in a condo that is about 1 year old. There are 2 levels to our duplex, one is on ground level, one is below ground. There are 5 other units in the building. We live in Chicago, where the sewers are at street level. Don't know if any of that is important. Anyway, in the last 2...

No hot water in bath tub [ 1 Answers ]

I have a single knob on my bath tub that controls the hot and cold water. The cold water Will come out, but the hot water will not. There is hot water in the rest of the house and the same bathrooms sink.

Water coming up in bath tub [ 2 Answers ]

When draining the kitchen sink water, the water backs up into the bath tub. Have used drain cleaners in kitchen and bath tub both. Any ideas why water backs up into the tub? Thanks, Wingz

Good water pressure in Master Bath, but no where else [ 3 Answers ]

In the past 2 weeks I had low Hot water pressure. I fixed that problem by replacing the inlet and outlet nipple fittings. (Both were clogged/corroded). Now, I have good hot water pressure but only in the master bath and laundry room. The MB is the fartherest point away from the hot water heater...

View more questions Search