Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eileen2005 Posts: 49, Reputation: 8

Jul 28, 2008, 10:49 AM
    Thank you... I think your son is simply comfused about the language. If you have moved between 4 countries. Same language? I mean if he was exposed to different languages he might have been confused. You are doing a great job taking care of three kids. It is not a bad idea to put him in daycare if possible. He might not like it at the beginning though. Even if it is part time it is still good.

Thank you for your thoughts. At the beginning it was difficult for me to accept this fact, but now I just think of improving her abilities. She has many great skills due to autism and I try to make the best of the. She knows the alphabet, the shapes and numbers. Can count and even writes some of the numbers and alphabets. She does not like to play with other kids though. She goes to daycare and it helps her a lot. Autism is a strange syndrom.
    may13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2011, 01:51 PM
    I was wondering the outcome of your sons' speech. My son just turned 3 and he has the same characteristics as your son, he is very stubborn, strongwilled, and he understand evertything we say, but he refuses to talk, if I do try to ignore him until he says what he wants, he will just try to do it himself. Im wondering what outcome you had and how your son is doing now a days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 3 year old Son Doesn't Talk [ 8 Answers ]

My son just turned three in January. He is a sweet, lovable, funny, active little boy. All of his developmental milestones have been right on, with the exception of his speech. As I said, he just turned three, and he only has 2 words that are actually "words". His mouth goes non-stop, but it's...

Need help with my 12 year old son [ 11 Answers ]

I am having a hard time with my son he is 12 years old and he is into a lot of trouble all the time. At school he is a bully and pushed the school to the point of sending him to the courts as an unruly kid if there is one more incident! I know he needs help and I want to get him help but I am on...

19 year old son moved out [ 10 Answers ]

I feel I have always been a good mother. Raised both children in a good environment & home life. I have worked in the same profession for 27 years. My son has moved out with another family. The parents have just recently quit their jobs, their home is a wonderful home, but yet it is a complete...

My 16 year old son seems to have given up [ 19 Answers ]

I am a 41 year old widow who lost her husband 7 months ago... my son is 16.. he is not dealing with it well.. doesnt want to go to school anymore.. wont seek help.. doesnt see his friends anymore.. stays in his room... I don't know what to do.. I have tried everything! Can someone give me some...

18 Year Old Son-Taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have an 18 year old son he graduated from high school in 2006 and enrolled in college in the fall semester he also worked part time at Wal Mart. I would like to claim him on my taxes but I know he is also looking forward to getting his first tax return. Should I file him and claim him as a...

View more questions Search