Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gammerstang Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2012, 01:29 PM
    Need help finding a french singer
    I saw this music video by a french female singer a long time ago. She had blonde, wavy hair at the time and the video took place in this really pretty golden wheat field and later , I think, was filmed near a tire swing for a bit. I think she was wearing a white dress and later this guy showed up, but I'm not entirely sure. If it's any help, I found her through Mozart L'Opera Rock on Youtube.

Check out some similar questions!

Help finding a singer/music video [ 3 Answers ]

I honestly can't remember the singers name or even the song title. I just know that I've been wanting to hear the song for a while now. She is a relatively young (early 20's) singer, kind of looks italian/southern European. The video for it was kind of strange. Frow what I can remember, it all...

French film with an American male and French female in a musuem [ 0 Answers ]

There is a french film I saw last year in an arts movie theater depicting an American man and a French woman, supposedly married, but we're never sure, not even at the end. They go to a museum in France and discuss whether the "Mona Lisa" is merely an imitation, or the real thing. This is the...

French film with an American male and French female in a musuem [ 0 Answers ]

There is a french film I saw last year in an arts movie theater depicting an American man and a French woman, supposedly married, but we're never sure, not even at the end. They go to a museum in France and discuss whether the "Mona Lisa" is merely an imitation, or the real thing. This is the...

Grandaughter of French Citizen Believes Eligible for Dual Citizenship (French/USA) [ 1 Answers ]

I recently visited my Aunt (in California) and she gave me a sparse amount of information to the effect as follows: 1.) Even though I was born in California and live in Washington State, because my grandmother was a French citizen that never naturalized American (never became and American...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.