Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ddiggs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2012, 11:11 AM
    Blood pressure
    I'm a 34yr old female my blood pressure is at 138/93 and not lowered in about two weeks now. Should I be concern?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2012, 12:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ddiggs View Post
    I'm a 34yr old female my blood pressure is at 138/93 and not lowered in about two weeks now. Should I be concern?
    You most certainly SHOULD be concerned... you have hypertension... that lower number is WAY high. GO see a doctor and get on meds before you develop a number of life threatening complications.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 15, 2012, 01:14 PM
    Yes when do you test it, do you test it various times during the day ?

But you need to see your doctor on this.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Jun 15, 2012, 01:37 PM
    High Blood Pressure is often referred to as the silent killer, those were the exact words my Doctor said to me when diagnosed.
    Of course I felt fine, but my numbers were high.
    I would certainly get checked out by my doctor, lifestyle changes and medication will help.
    charlesstibs Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2013, 08:53 AM
    You should consult your physician. High Blood Pressure or Hypertension is a silent killer. Complications of High Blood Pressure or Hypertension are of grave nature. Complications can be deadly diseases such as Heart Attack, Stroke, Kidney Failure, Vision Loss, etc. For full information on complications in a layman’s language read this write-up – “Complications of High Blood Pressure or Hypertension – adidarwinian” Consulting a physician at the right time is always a wise choice!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood pressure [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm 28 years old and was told I have high blood pressure. The day I was seen it was 157/100. I can't see a doc for about a months. I have been keeping an eye on it and it seems to move around a lot. As high as 158/107 to as low as 144/93 In just a few min. Is it safe to wait the month or should...

My Blood Pressure Goes Down? [ 4 Answers ]

Im only 15 years old. And every time I get scared, anxious, or nervous, I get dizzy and pale.. I feel light headed & week , And I see blurry. Well my blood pressure goes down.. Is There Any Way To Prevent This? :( Please Help!!

For past year have issues with blood pressure and heart rate. Just an example. Sometimes its really high, sometimes really low. Palpitations sometimes my heart rests at 100 or higher for days then all of a sudden my heart rate would sit below 60. My blood pressure 120/100 Sometimes get...

Low water pressure causing high blood pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I have low or no hot water pressure to the downstairs bathroom. I've replaced the cartridges, valves and hot water heater, still no pressure... help.

What is the ideal blood pressure ranage for male & females

View more questions Search