Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RPWOOD Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2012, 11:02 AM
    Easy One?
    I have a new <1yr Jacuzzi Toilet, 1.6 GPF. It takes more than 5 minutes 50 sec to refill the tank. To waterline (No Overfill) Used to take 30 Sec. My water pressure is good and the toilet clears well. Very Frustrating! Local Lowes/Home Depot haven't been much help, can you? Thanks!
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Jun 15, 2012, 03:24 PM
    Some fill valves have a screen located where the water supply hooks. Check here first. If there is one, remove it. Next, we will need to know which fill valve you have. Usually most types are easy to take apart and flush out. You will also want to check for good water supply when you have the supply unhooked from the toiet. If good there, you know its in the fill valve. Worst case, you install a new fill valve. Cheap and easy to do.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jun 15, 2012, 05:37 PM
    Which ballcock is yours? Let me know, Tom
    Attached Images

Jun 16, 2012, 07:20 PM
    Tom,

The one on the Left

Thanks

RWood

Jun 16, 2012, 07:21 PM
    [
    Tom,

The one on the Left

Thanks

RWood
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2012, 07:58 PM
    Lift the lever arm and slightly twist to the left. Holding down pressure on the top, slowly lift the top until water flows out at a good rate. Press the top back town and twist to the right to lock the top. Release the lift arm and see what happens. Fill faster?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't get Over my ex, although it seems so easy for him. [ 14 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, well I was in a relationship for about three years, he was my high school sweetheart... the first 5 months he cheated on me and had sex with two girls.. he told me.. and I broke up with him but he kept telling me that he will change, that it was a mistake.. and I took him...

How can it be so easy for her? [ 19 Answers ]

A month ago I couldve sworn she was head over heals for me.. 2 weeks ago when she wanted a break it was a shock to me.. and now one week ago that she's simply left me her friends tell me how she's going to ibiza in a couple of weeks and she's having the time of her life.. and that she told them...

Here is any easy one (maybe) [ 4 Answers ]

Okay I have and old rust bucket 91 gmc sonoma 4x4 that I use on rainy days. It ran just fine the last time I used it. Then I went about a week without starting it ,so I decide to drive it to work but nothing. I mean when I turn the key no click nothing. I charged the battery as it appeared to be...

View more questions Search