Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Penny Medeiros Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2012, 10:17 AM
    Adopted Brother 1947/8 Paul James
    Hello there,

* My brother was adopted at the end of the 2nd World War at the age of about 1 years old through the auspices of a London Adoption Society.
    * His birth name is Paul James (middle name possibly Robert after his father)
    * Birth Certificate probably Fulham East Registrar
    * Father: Robert Charles James whose address was 34 St.Stephens Gardens, London W.2.
    * Mother: Margaret Sheila James (formerly Jakeman)

Can you trace him please with this information and what do you charge for this service.
    Thanking you for your reply.
    Penny Medeiros (formerly James)

Check out some similar questions!

Adopted brother [ 10 Answers ]

Am I legally allowed to look for my over 18 yr old brother , even though my mum doesn't want too.. How do I go about this.. I am 30 and in UK

Looking for my brother who was adopted out [ 5 Answers ]

My brother was adopted out when I was 8 years old. I was told that he died after birth. I have since found out this is not true. He was born at the Mater Hospital in 1971 and his birth name was Anthony. Could you please help me find him.

Looking for my adopted brother [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for my adopted brother he was born October 27 or 28 1985 which makes him 23 years old he was born at Mercy hospital in Altoona, Pennsylvania. I don't know if his adoptive parents ever told him he was adopted because it was a closed adoption. I would really like to know my brother and I...

My Adopted Brother [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how I could find my adopted Brother for free? I do not have any money to spend, but would very much love to find him now!

Looking for my adopted brother [ 3 Answers ]

I just found out I have a brother my mom gave him up when she was 19 she couldn't take care of him I am 19 now and I would love to meet him his name is jamie hopper he should be around 23-25 no one will tell me the exact day he was born or anything else except that he grew up in Lakeworth Texas...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.