Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onceinalifetime Posts: 55, Reputation: 0

Jun 15, 2012, 03:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    YAY!!!!!!!! And you will let us know how things are going and that they are improving?
    Sure I will :)
    Marchi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2013, 05:30 AM
    Well , I'm 9 and my Dad is the only kind one , my mum threatened to hang me , kill me , and even more bad stuff , she knocked me out before school and told me too shut up and stop crying , well my bro isn't bad , he had too run downstairs and take me school and tell my mum too stop because its too much for me , my sisters aren't bad but my oldest one told me too shut up and sit down at my best friends party! Its gets much worse ): but I don't want to say.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ex abusing children [ 3 Answers ]

My ex partner has abuse wy three children for years and she has taken my youngest with her should I call the police My ex partner has abused my kids for years shoul I call the polce on her would they take my other child of her and bring her back home to us I am very fearfull for her safety

How do I know if my mom is abusing me [ 15 Answers ]

Hi.. Uhmm, is it right for my mother to treat me differently than my 3 other siblings? She calls me a , slut, stupid, fat , every name in the book. I am forced to get good grades, be active, volunteer for in and out school activities. She onced told me to 'get out of her house' when I was 7. She...

Teen Abusing Alcohol [ 7 Answers ]

I have caught my 17 year old son drinking beer in my home on more than one occasion. Either when I am out or after I go to bed. He has come home drunk as well as stoned. His grades have fallen and he has no regard for anything he does. He was living with my ex-husband but he kicked him out of the...

My teen is abusing me [ 3 Answers ]

Over the last year, my son has become increasingly defiant and disrespectful towards me. In Sept of 2008 his father and my estranged husband committed suicide. We had 3 children together. My oldest is 15 and I also have a 9 yr old and a 6 yr old. I have them in grief counseling and the younger 2...

View more questions Search