Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caz_in_aber Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2012, 04:02 AM
    Fighter plane Game late 80's or early 90's
    Looking for the name of a game my brother and I played when we were young. All I rememberer is that there was an series of cassette tapes that when with it, on which was a recorded sequence of events that could follow. All the fighter planes were mounted on rings that you could wear and so act out what was happening on the tape. What is this called its driving me crazy? No one else remembers anything like it. Any help would be welcome.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know if it was from the late 80's or early 90's [ 0 Answers ]

But it was an animated movie about this girl who was found as baby I think and she was taken in by this woman and there was also a little boy and as the girl got older she had beautiful black hair and the boy fell in love with her. I can't remember too much else about it since I haven't seen it in...

What is the name of this toy fighter plane from the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

What is the name of this toy? When I was a kid around 89-90 I had a big toy F-14 Tomcat and AH-64 Apache that came on this big black joystick with a red button on top that made firing/engine sounds and I can't for the life of me remember what they were called. I've looked for one but could never...

Late 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a TV show about an inventor who makes a robot girl and raises her as part of the family? There was a really annoying next door neighbor girl

Late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the title to this TV show or made for TV movies? There's a blond guy as the lead and I want to say there are sci fi/dinosaurs as characters. For the life of I can't remember much else but its bugging me not to know the name or the actors name. The actors name is short and...

Late 80's early 90's [ 4 Answers ]

Can't think of this show... about waitresses who worked in a "skytop" restaurant... an annoying piano player, one waitress was named crystal

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.