Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinsign Posts: 275, Reputation: 66

Feb 27, 2007, 06:27 PM
    It can be detected even with new hair growth for 90 days or more, after using. As for detoxing it sooner as far as I know there is nothing that can.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 27, 2007, 06:48 PM
    This is very true. I also believe your question was answered here. Please understand that there is no reason to ask the question twice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can this drug interfere with the results of a blood test [ 3 Answers ]

Thank you jesus helper. I have one more question. If I do happen to be pregnant, the night I would've conceived was the last time I have done cocaine. Would this lessen the chance of conception occurring and also will it have an affect on the result of the blood test if I am? (it being in my system...

Drug Test? [ 2 Answers ]

I take a diet pill called lipodrene. Will that show up on a drug test?

Drug Test [ 6 Answers ]

I am 19 years old, 5'11", about 130 lbs and have smoked weed for 1 and a half years prior to quit, I cut back to 2 hits a month for 1 month and for the past month and a half I have been clean of everything, I'm not big, I have a high metabolism, and I took a detox drink called ready clean, its for...

Drug Test! [ 8 Answers ]

How Long Will Marijuana Stay In Your System? In My Case It Was My First Time Ever Smoking Weed And Me And Three Friends Shared A Dime Bag, Which Really Isn't A lot, I Didn't Feel The High Or Anything. This Happened On The Saturday The 2nd. I Have To Take A Drug Test For A Job And Im Scared It'll...

Hair folicle testing [ 1 Answers ]

I have been clean for approx. a month. I was using meth. I need to take a hair folicle test is this drug still going to show up with the hair folicle test? Is there anything I can use or do to prevent this drug from showing up?Any type of quick detox or shampoo?

View more questions Search