Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adb33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 01:43 PM
    Rash
    I woke up this morning with some type of rash or something on my stomach. It is red splotches with a purple mark in the center of each spot. I am now getting hives on my arms and legs along with dizzy spells. What could this be?

Check out some similar questions!

I have a Rash [ 2 Answers ]

I have a rash on the side of my left leg right by my vag..it realy itches and hurts sometimes. It goes away for like a day then it comes back, I have no idea what it is..anyone have an idea.

Rash [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I was hoping that someone might be able to help me figure out why I have a rash on the back of my neck it looks like Poision Ivy so my boyfriend says I can't see it so I will have to take is word for it he also says that it is moving up the scalp, any idea what this might be and what caused...

A rash that comes and goes [ 1 Answers ]

I got tested last Friday and got my results today and they all came back negative. I'm wonder why I get this rash on my penis that comes and goes it will be here for like a few hrs then disappears then appear 2 days later and disappear again any clue what it is I taught I had an std got tested...

A rash [ 1 Answers ]

I'm embarrassed about this subject but I need help. OK. The bottom line is that I got a rash on my penis. Its on the shaft on the penis and I can't put any kind of lotion on it or else it will get very sensitive to the lotion and it will make the rash bigger, and if I leave it dry then it cracks...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.