Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Laura76 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 02:23 PM
    Who has owned my house
    I want to know the history of all the people that have owned the house that I am living in currently. There are spirits that keep bugging me and won't leave me alone. I had some ghost investigators come and they are analyzing the info they have on this house.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2012, 02:28 PM
    Do you have the title search? You can also get the info at your County Clerk's Office.

The library may also have records.

The ghost investigators don't know how and where to get this info?
    Laura76 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 02:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Do you have the title search? You can also get the info at your County Clerk's Office.

The library may also have records.

The ghost investigators don't know how and where to get this info?
    Judy, the just know how old the house is and it is well over 100 year old. The ghost people know where to search, but the clerk's office here won't let me look up the history. Can you help me some way some how? My God mama sits up and looks at me while she is sleeping like she is going to kill me or something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who has owned my house? [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to find out who the previous owners of my home are. I have called the county clerks office and they tell me that I have to come in to the office and look up my name and house. I am out of state so that is not an option. Also, I'm looking for a free search. Thank you

Inherited Co Owned House [ 7 Answers ]

My wife's dad passed away last year in March and my wife and her older brother were left the house which is paid off in 50/50 ownership. Her brother wanted to buy the house and since we live on the other side of the country due to me being in the military, we really have no desire to want to own...

Land is owned by inlaw, House is owned by my husband [ 2 Answers ]

Land is owned by inlaw, House is owned by my husband whom I'm separated from. Landowner is harassing me and threatening eviction. (Landowner is walking around my yard, blocking my driveway, that has a right of way. Also threatening eviction based on my comings and goings and who I have over at my...

Want to know who owned my house before me [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! I went to the assessors office and they gave me a short list of past owners. Then I went to the library and found more in the city directories. The assess. Office said the house was built in 1928 but the city directory said the first owners were not until the yr. 1930. Why would that be?...

Need to move into owned house [ 2 Answers ]

My wife own a house with her sister and her mom. We are going to foreclose on our house at the end of July and we are going to have to move into the house that her sister currently lives in. I was wonderiong if she can keep us from moving in and keep us away from the house? As it stands right...

View more questions Search