Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    accurpro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 12:55 PM
    What is the going rate for 7000 sq ft pool area wall to pressure clean
    I need to give a price for pressure cleaning the walls around a swimming poo; area at a fitness club of 7000 sq ft.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing wall area around skimmer pool busted /split wide open [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for suggestions on fixing our pool. It is a 24' round doughboy pool. It is only about 9 yrs old. I contacted the pool place and they say doughboy won't warranty the wall even though it has a 25 yr warranty. The rust came from a seepage around the skimmer and has caused the wall to...

How much do I charge for a 7000 sq. Ft. New construction clean up? [ 1 Answers ]

How much do I charge for a 7000 sq. ft. new construction clean up? It's a new built house.

Need to clean pool coping [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 16x32 vinyl liner pool that was installed last year. Recently I had a company come and stain and seal the concrete around the pool deck. Due to some unexpected wind that day, the overspray fell on the white vinyl coping around the pool and it looks really bad. Is there any way to clean...

Low water pressure in an area known for high pressure [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings, My wife and I are in the process of updating 1957 side by side split level. The previous owner (OK, my Mom as I bought the house I grew up in from her) said that when they moved in they had to install a pressure reducer into the line. I have searched high and low but, I can't see...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.