Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gamer Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2004, 02:40 PM
    Windows xp install music
    OK this is stupid I know but I really like the nusic when you first install windows xp pro. The music I'm talking about is the music during installation right before you log on during network config. Now does antone know how or where I can extract that music?

Gamer
    GregP Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2005, 04:44 PM
    Title.wma
    It's called 'title.wma' and it's in C:\WINDOWS\system32\oobe\images on my machine. If you installed Windows into another directory, then it's in there, in the same place.

--Greg P.
    gamer Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2005, 05:34 PM
    Thanks
    Thx greg been looking and asking for a while now, again thanks,
    gamer
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2005, 08:32 AM
    Themes
    Hi,
    You can probably find all these sounds by going to:
    Start/settings/control panel.
    Then, open Sounds.
    Best wishes,
    fredg
    XPBuddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 03:46 PM
    Hey guys if you have a the latest windows xp, it should be in C:/i386 under the filename "title"

XPBuddy:cool:
    Hachi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2007, 06:49 AM
    Cool track, makes me reinstall XP on a Virtual PC!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Install windows 2000 server [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I want to install windows 2000 server on a computer but on this computer was installed windows xp. I don't know to delet windows xp without format harddisk and install windows 2000 server. Plese help me

Windows media player music [ 3 Answers ]

I'm wondering if I should download windows media player 10 to replace 9 but I've done this before and a lot of the files began to have ! Next to them which means they stopped working. Is media player 10 worth it and how do I sort this problem out. I have lots of other players but prefer this and...

Can't install windows xp pro - argh [ 1 Answers ]

Built my new computer from scratch, as rock 775 twins motherboard, pentium d 840, 1gb ram, geforce 6600gt, maxtor 160gb, sony dvdrw. However I can't install windows xp pro, I get to "press enter to continue with installation" and I do, and it restarts! I've tried using ide harddrives, sata ones...

Windows won't re-install [ 2 Answers ]

My system crashed and so I formatted my 20g hard drive on another machine and then used tried to reinstall windows from the CD. I get this error message " A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer". I have tried to remove all the hardware...

Install Access 97 onto PC with Windows XP [ 13 Answers ]

I have a PC with OS Windows XP and would like to install office 97 only to run the Access 97. But it's failed. Not working. Can anybody help me? Thank you.

View more questions Search