Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fendertbucket Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 12:02 PM
    About trees
    I live in pueblo Colorado where the summers are between 90 and 100 degrees. I have a small grass area about 14 ft. by 15 ft. I want to put a low growing tree, about 10 to 15 ft. high. Any ideas for which tree and when to plant? Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Transplanting trees [ 2 Answers ]

How do I transplant wild trees in my yard? How tall can they be to safely move. We have fir cedar and pine?

Trees, [ 1 Answers ]

Could anyone tell me why a tree bark is separating from a tree? I have four that are doing that. They are maple.

Trees bark [ 0 Answers ]

Could anyone tell me why a tree bark is separating from a tree? I have four that are doing that. They are maple.

Trees [ 1 Answers ]

I have an evergreen tree that is 8 feet. It is completely brown on the back of the tree that is facing the house. I would like to transplant the tree to another location. I am concerned about the condition of the tree. I have already moved one tree and it is doing great.

Dogwood Trees [ 1 Answers ]

My area got a freeze just prior to the buds on my Dogwood Tree blooming for the spring. Subsequently all the buds on my two year old Dogwood are dead. The tree did not flower this spring and I have no leaves now. Question: Should I prune the tree (cut off all the dead buds) or just leave it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.