Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladybug100lol Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 07:49 AM
    I need a job!
    My name is jordan and I am 12 years old I need a job eny job really. I'm good at enythange cleaning dog waling babysittin or yeard work! Is there a website or some where I can go to find work?

Jun 14, 2012, 07:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug100lol View Post
    my name is jordan and i am 12 years old i need a job eny job really. im good at enythange cleaning dog walking babysittin or yeard work! is there a website or some where i can go to find work?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 14, 2012, 07:52 AM
    The availability of work for some one of your age really depends on your location as many places have specific laws concerning child labor.

Jun 14, 2012, 07:57 AM
    Well I live in jax ,fl

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between job analysis, job description and job specification? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the difference between job description, job analysis and job specification?

10 diffrences in job descriptions job specifications and job evaluations [ 13 Answers ]

Find the points at least 10 of differences between job description,job specifications,job evaluation

Design a job description and job spesification for a hypothetical job [ 1 Answers ]

ABC company has a problem of motivation among their factory floor workers.the management decide to increase the amount of task to be performed by some employees while providing more authority to some of the employees to performe duties.Along with these changes another set of empoloyees werw give an...

Distinguish between job description,job specification and job rotation [ 1 Answers ]

Distinguish between job description,job specification and job rotation

View more questions Search